01

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

the arrival

☆☆☆

Centuries ago, a group of people were created by Hecate herself. These people were witches and wizards, but in the Greek world, they are known as "Hecate's pets" or "Hecate's pet world".

Althaia Potter was currently sitting at the Gryfinndor table at dinner time in the great hall of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry during her fifth year. She always knew that she was different from the rest of her family and when she got accepted into Hogwarts, she felt as if she finally belonged somewhere but she missed her brother and friends at Camp Half-Blood.

She was already tired of being in Hogwarts this year with her annoying "friends" Hermione Granger who brags about something new she learned and Ronald Weasley who was busy stuffing his face with food, evil pink toad of a DADA professor that was called Dolores Umbridge, her blood quill detentions and her never ending nightmares.

Althaia was rubbing her hand as she tried to stop from bleeding every where. She wished she was with her soulmates.

It's been a few months since the battle of Manhatten. Her temper was becoming much worse this year for some unknown reason and all she wanted to do was leave the Wizarding world behind and go back to her home at Camp Half-Blood with her family. It was in her opinion the best place in the world but also the safest place for people like her.

Ron and Hermione were arguing in front of her and she had enough. Right when she was about to snap at them, the doors to the great hall were pushed open and out came a group of people. This group consisted of the Weasleys, the Lestranges, the Malfoys, the Tonks, Lord Slytherin, the Ministery including Cornelius Fudge, Amelia Bones, Remus Lupin and a shaggy black dog.

Before Althaia could get up to greet her Uncle Moony and the shaggy black dog, also known as wanted mass-murder Sirius Black, a portal appeared and with a flash of bright light, out came a group only known to Althaia.

The staff and professors all raises their wands to the unknown group of people. They consist of the Greek Gods and Godsesses as well as Demigods. Upon seeing the two groups of people, Althaia stood confused until her friends from camp shouted her name.

"Althaia!"
"Thea!"
"Allie!"

Two boys stepped forward with calculating sharp eyes that searched around the Hall for any threats before they landed on Althaia and a smile lit up their faces. One with messy black hair and sea-green eyes that looked strikingly similar to the girl who lives, while the other boy had shaggy black hair and dark brown eyes. The great hall was shocked as they both ran to Althaia.

"Thea!" Both of the boys shouted with excitement while hugging Althaia.

Once she got over her shock, Althaia quietly whispers, "Hello, brothers." Minutes later, they all pull away, but not before they give their sister a kiss on her forehead.