please read!! important!

I was thinking of having Paul Blofis arrive sometime during the story. For those of you that don't know who he is, he's Sally Jackson's husband. They also have a one year old daughter together named Estelle although she isn't going to arrive with him.

If you do want him to appear, please give me some ideas of who should be his face claim. I was thinking maybe Paul Rudd, Nicolas Cage or Brandon Stacy. But if you have other ideas, please leave it in the comments.

●●●●

Also, I'm thinking of having Althaia have her own pet hellhound since Percy has one of his own. But her hellhound would be a gift from Hades himself. If you would like for this to be in the story please leave a comment.

Deimos is very scary. He is unnaturally large, even for a hellhound. Althaia describes him as "bigger than a tank and barks slightly louder than an artillery gun". Mortals, on at least one occasion, see him as a large Cane Corso, rather than an impossibly big dog.

Unlike Percy's hellhound, Mrs. O'Leary, Deimos is seen as aggressive, dominant and intelligent. He loves anything related to water which Hades thought was unusual for his creature, running around and playing with chew toys. Fluffy adores his owner, Althaia. He is also very protective of her and almost never leaves her side.