03

☆☆☆

☆☆☆

doorstep delivery

☆☆☆

It is nighttime in Surrey, we see an owl on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera moves to the street with identical looking brick houses. The owl flies away and an elderly man in crimson robes and a long silvery white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks of the forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing nxt to what seems to be a shed. He takes out his deluminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps every single light out of the lampposts.

"I want one!" Both the Weasley and Stroll twins yelled with mischievous looks in their eyes.

"No!" NO!" Althaia responded while shivering, remembering all the times at camp the two sets of twins caused trouble together.

He puts the device away and a cat meows. Dumbledore looks downat the cat.

"Minnie!"

"Miss Potter, how many times have I told you not to call me that."

"But Minnie, you love me."

Professor McGonagall had a small smile as she remembered all the times when her favorite students would call her that.

Dumbledore: I should have known that you would be here, Professor McGonagall.

The cat silently looks at him. Showing a wall as the cat turns into a woman with a tall hat. Footsteps could be heard and Professor McGonagall was revealed.

McGonagall: Good Evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?

"What rumors?"

"What's going on?"

Dumbledore: I'm afraid so, Professor. The good and the bad.

McGonagall: And the girl?

Dumbledore: Hagrid is bringing her.

McGonagall: Do you think it's wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?

Dumbledore: Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid is my life.

"Just not my secrets."

There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man with shoulder length black hair and beard named Rubeus Hagrid takes off his goggles.

Hagrid: Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall.

Dumbledore: No problems, I trust, Hagrid?

Hagrid: No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake her. There you go.

Hagrid hands a baby wrapped in a bundle over to Dumbledore.

Many people in the hall coo at the image of baby Althaia.

"What happened, Thea?" Fred asked, looking at his brother.

"You were adorable." George responds before he starts laughing with his brother at the pout Althaia was displaying.

Tom noticed and kissed her lips. "You're still adorable, sunshine." Apollo whispered in her ear, making her blush and smile.

McGonagall: Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving her with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are...

Dumbledore: The only family she has.

They stop outside a house which is 4 Privet Drive.

McGonagall: This girl will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know her name.

"Yeah! Famous for dead parents!" Althaia shouts, causing the Wizarding world to look down in shame knowing that they were at fault.

Dumbledore: Exactly. She's better off growing up away from all that. Until she is ready.

Dumbledore places the baby on the ground slowly. Hagrid sniffles, he is sobbing a little. He clears his throat.

Dumbledore: There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all.

Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and places it on the baby, who is now at the foot of the door.

"You left her on the doorstep!" Many of the mothers screamed. Amelia Bones pulls out a parchment of paper and writes something down.

Dumbledore: Good luck...Althaia Potter.

In the shadows, a figure watches as the three professors left the child in the cold rainy weather of October. They step out to reveal the Greek god of the sea.

"That's you!" A first year shouts pointing at Poseidon.

The god walks over to the house and bends down to look at the child. He picks up the bundle of blankets that the child was wrapped with. The god and baby quickly teleport away.

Reappearing in a long white hallway filled with doors. He places a warm sweet kiss on the child's forehead before leaving her on the doorstep of an apartment. Knocking a few times before hiding away the shadows.

A few minutes later, the door opens to reveal a woman with long brown hair and blue eyes with a tired smile. Looking down the hallway to find no one so she looks to the floor to find a baby wrapped in a bundle of blankets while holding a letter.

Sally Jackson: Oh, you poor thing.

She quickly picks up the baby and walks back into the apartment while closing the door. Walking through the apartment before opening a door that reveals a nursery. She continues walking before stopping at a crib and gently placing the child next to a sleeping baby. The newly found baby immediately grabs the other baby's hand.

The baby has a lightning-bolt shaped scar on her forehead. The camera slowly zooms towards the scar which glows brightly and it immediately flashes, transitioning to a stormy cloud sky. The film's title in metallic gold zooms out around the camera, and lightning flashes to brighten it up. Then, the lightning flashes engulf the screen, transitioning it to the present time.