DAD DAD

-It" Karen screamed!Mike ran into the living room to tell his father."DAD DAD"Mike screamed "MOMS CHEATING ON YOU"He didn't say anything to mike he just got up and went to the kitchen. Will & Mike fallowed until Ted said "go to you room me and your mother are gonna have a talk" Mike already knew what was going to happen.He had always hated the arguing but at the same time hoped it kept going so that eventually they'd just divorce.

It hasn't happened so far so why would this be different?"WHAT THE HELL KAREN" "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" "Ted I didn't cheat it's a misunderstanding." Said ms.wheeler.Ted walks over and grabs the underwear out of her bag "oh sorry this is just a FUCKING MISUNDERSTANDING" "I'M NOT FUCKING STUPID" "GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS" "YOU KNOW WHEN I MARRIED YOU I DIDN'T ASK  FOR THIS" "Well what the hell did you ask for Karen what did you expect the perfect fucking life huh that's not how it works"

"how do you think Mike feels having a fucking whore for a mother?" "Ted please just stop were gonna have to send will back he can't be around while all this is going on it's not fair to him!" "Of course change the subject LIKE ALWAYS" "you know what I'M LEAVING HAVE FUN" "FUCK YOU" she walked out and slammed the door. "Holy shit" said will "is this normal?"

"Um yeah pretty much.I mean she's usually not gone more than a week or two so it'll be fine"Will felt horrible for what Mike had to go through.They both just layed down on the bed and cuddled for a while until they fell asleep.The next morning they woke up Mike was very awkward "Hey Mike are you ok?"asked Will "yeah it's just I had a crazy dream last night"He replied.