hey don't think that whole milkshakes your's

They decided not to have breakfast yet so they just stayed in Mike's room for a few hours until Nancy wich stayed with them over the summers even though she moved out.Mike and Nancy hadn't been talking as much lately even less than usual since they didn't have any family dinners to argue at.They heard Nancy finally get up around noon she had been sleeping later and later over the summer and Mike didn't know why.

She's probably going through one of those depressive phases again Mike thought to himself."you wanna go out for lunch?"Mike asked "sure"the two boys got ready and headed down stairs where Nancy was on the phone with someone one most likely Jonathan and had eggs on the stove."hey Nance me and Will are going out" "hold on give me a second" she said to the person on the phone "Mike shut up I'm on the phone. Anyways what were you saying?"she continued.

Will and Mike just headed out Mike got into the driver's seat and started the car "where are we going to eat?"Will asked curiously there wasn't many restaurants in Hawkins that were close and actually good."it's a surprise!" Mike answered making Will even more excited him and Mike hadn't went on a date since they've been together unless you count the party wich Will didn't.Soon Mike pulled into the parking lot of a cute little diner.They both got out and Will took Mike's hand as they walked in.

"Hello I'm maria and I will be your waitress for today" a tall old woman with brown hair said while leading them to a table.So this was the girl Mike had mistaken him for. "would you like a table or booth?"She asked.Mike and Will both looked at each other "a booth is fine thank you!"Mike replied.Then the waitress set them in a booth near a window and left to give them time to decide on drinks."what are you you gonna get"Mike asked

"oh uh just a chocolate milkshake and a chicken tender basket."he replied.The chicken tender basket consisted of five chicken tenders steak fries and whatever sauce you wanted with it.Of course Will was aware he still ate like a little kid but he felt safe about it around Mike."what about you?"he asked"just a cheeseburger and fries"he replied"your not getting a drink?"Will asked"hey don't think that whole milkshakes your's"He said playfully.

Will didn't mind it he didn't mind sharing if it was with Mike.The waitress came back to take there orders."do you two need anymore time?"she asked "no I think we're good."Mike answered "what would you like?"She said looking at Will"a chocolate milkshake with two straws and a chicken tender basket with steak fries please"he said "and would you like any sauce with that?"she asked "yeah just ranch"he replied "and how about you?"She looked at Mike "Oh just a cheeseburger and fries"he replied.