Halloween

Time skip* 7 months

"RAHHH"

"Hey is this where you plug it in?"

"Deidara you idiot you know how to make homemade bombs but not how to plug in a electronic pumpkin..."

"SHUT UP UN-!"

Ahh... The wonderful sounds of Halloween. We are decorating the base at the moment, and it's actually pretty fun. being a religious family and all, I couldn't decorate my house when I was a kid, so this was like reliving my childhood. It was almost done, and we were adding the finishing touches. I looked at it, and even in the daytime, it looked kinda scary. There was a dummy with a Jashin sacrifist circle under it, and a lot of dismembered heads and limbs. I looked at hidan like he was crazy, and he just grinned. Tobi was setting up zombie unicorns, and spearing them with something that looked vaguely like a chain saw.

Kakuzu groaned and said "this freaking costs over 2000 dollars, it better be worth it. Who's going to pay..." we all smirked and glanced at him evilly, and his face paled.

"Oh jesus please no..."

That night...

I was in my costume. I was a witch. We were all taking up our stations at the house. Oh look! Here come the victims! I heard itachi's voice in my ear.

"ready kira?" "Hai!" As they came right in front of me, I Leapt out of the chest and screamed

"MY EYE MY EYE!!! GIVE ME BACK MY EYE!!!" The girls ran screaming, and the boys laughed nervously. I said

"Hey!!! come back! give me my eye back!" A boy said "Sick decorations girl." "Why thank you!" I patted him on the head. They giggled and walked forwards. When the were right in front of the sacrifice, it came to life. It was one of Sasori's puppets! It grabbed a dismembered head and lobbed it at the girls and boys. A blond haired girl caught it and screamed.

"AHAHHAHAHAHAA!!!" yelled Hidan as he leapt from the bushes with a scythe. This was hilarious. I giggled and wiped a tear from my eyes. I feel like the Akatsuki was my family, and I definitely would never leave this place!

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEEN

(A/N/ It isn't Halloween. It summer but this is funny so yolo :D)

Thanks for reading <3 vote comment and follow! :)