Chapter 3

About a week later, the two young men only got even closer via telepathy that helped them be as honest as one can be with another.

However, maybe because of how close they'd gotten in such a short span of time, they were facing a slight dilemma at the moment.

It seems that they were accepted as a couple by almost everyone in their class -even though they weren't even dating yet- and there were some from other classes as well who shot them looks of fondly watching over them.

Even though, until just a few months ago, when Sasuke was still a middle schooler, he was quite on the popular side of the spectrum and very used being the center of attention. Now that he's being seen as Naruto's lover, almost as if it's an open secret, the attention was becoming a little too difficult for the raven to handle.

Naruto on the other hand seemed completely unfazed by it all and quite openly flirted with Sasuke every chance he got.

Stupid Idiot Dumbass -Uh- He noticed-

Sasuke looked away, sulking, leaving a confused Naruto to wonder what he did to upset his raven now.

So as soon as break began, Naruto rushed over to Sasuke and leaned over his seat to hug him from behind.

Sasukeee "Sasukeee~~~"

Naruto's voice echoed, startling the heck out of Sasuke, making him sit up straight which inturn let Naruto rub his cheek against Sasuke's.

"Wha-?! Let go, idiot..! What are even doing?!!", Sasuke exclaimed but his palm that gently rested on Naruto's arms that were wrapping around him, told a completely different story.

Even though you like it~ what a tsundere~~

Naruto giggled and nuzzled his cheek.

"At least don't do it right here in the class, everyone's still here, dumbass", Sasuke grumbled, blushing. It was too embarrassing and he couldn't handle it.

So it's okay when we're alone, Is that it? Hm..

Naruto chuckled softly. Right next to Sasuke's ear, making him involuntarily shiver.

"It is, so not in front of so many people, it's too much for me", Sasuke admitted honestly, sulking big time.

Uh-oh he's really upset- "Sorry..! I won't anymore, I didn't mean to bother you", Naruto immediately let go and stood in front of his seat,  looking genuinely worried.

Sasuke sighed, and gave a little smile, "It's fine, but please do refrain from being so openly cozy... It's really too much"

Sasuke eyed the people around them who immediately looked away but it was obvious they were staring until now. It really bothered him to be looked at by anyone other than Naruto when he's definitely making all sorts of love struck expressions. As embarrassing as it was he only wanted to show such expressions to Naruto and no one else. He had already accepted the fact that he's a fallen man who's completely smitten for the blonde.

When Sasuke looked back at his blonde, he found him fidgeting around nervously and gaped.

'Even though he can be so cool and charming, how is it that he's so adorable and cute too. Shit...'

Sasuke's thoughts trailed off and he got up, gesturing Naruto to follow him. And the blonde promptly followed him out of their classroom, down the corridors and into the empty laboratory, all the while looking hella guilty.

Sasuke closed the door as soon they went in, and turned to face the blonde who was hanging his head low, looking as guilty as one can.

He sighed and Naruto flinched. Absolutely sure that he completely upset the raven by flirting too much and being insensitive.