Extra

You know, it's crazy that we started dating after just a week since we met.

Sasuke sipped his drink, hand interlocked with Naruto's who was sitting across from him at the cafe they were at.

Really..? I'm still sad that I couldn't meet you sooner.

Psst- so embarrassing-

Sasuke smiled with the straw still between his lips and continued sipping his drink, smiling cutely.

Ahhh~ you're so adorable~ I really wanna kiss you now~

Idiot~

The snacks they ordered arrived and they dug in.

"Ah, it's too sweet", Naruto commented after taking a bite.

"mine is a little bitter", Sasuke added casually.

"...Sasuke, do you prefer too sweet or slightly bitter..?", Naruto asked curiously.

"Too sweet... Wanna exchange..?", Sasuke asked expectantly.

"yes, please..! Gosh, it's way too sweet for me", Naruto gladly obliged.

"Ohhh, I like it, it's so sweet", Sasuke happily dug into the desert they'd exchanged.

"Sasu, sasu, gimme your hand", Naruto grinned.

Hm..? Sasuke placed his hand on Naruto's, eyeing him curiously.

Indirect kiss~~~

Naruto grinned wider.

Sasuke chuckled slapping his hand, "So childish"

Naruto giggled and went back to eating.

In the life of these two lovestruck youngsters, even an amazing power like telepathy and mind reading was brilliantly reduced to a convenient mode of communication used to whisper words of love to eachother.

It wasn't long before they came out to their families and dispite their slight fear of rejection, they still properly and honestly admitted their feelings.

So it was only natural that their sincerity was welcomed and accepted warmly.

They happily and merrily lived the rest of their lives being bluntly and embarrassingly honest with each other.

A relationship that was based on utter honesty was obviously followed by the same amount of trust. This stability may have been the foundation of their happiness that they found when together.

Happiness that lasted till their very last breath.