𝐎𝐍𝐄

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

ㅤㅤㅤ❝ HELLO, My name is [Name] [L. Name. I moved from Busan and I hope we all can get along. ❞ The [H. Color] girl bowed politely. Before the teacher let her stand upright again.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ Busan? Damn.. ❞

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ What do you think of her? ❞ ❝ She's not fat, but not skinny. Not ugly but not pretty too... ❞

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ Lol, what an NPC. ❞

ㅤㅤㅤㅤWhispers were heard in the class, as the teacher just silenced them with the sound of echoing of his teacher's book hitting the table. ❝ Alright [L. Name], you can sit on the empty seat there. ❞ The teacher pointed out, with a nod coming from the female.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤSoon, class started, with more murmurs coming. Of course, talking about the ‘ NPC New Student ’. Not knowing the girl was listening to whole time, but paid no mind.

loading data... ⋙

ㅤㅤㅤㅤSoon, recess came. As the class was filled with chatters and all kinds of noise you can imagine. With the freedom they currently have, Daniel took the chance to introduce himself to the new student.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ Hello! I'm Daniel Park, nice to meet you! ❞ The male reached his hand out, as if wanting a handshake in return. [Name] looked up to see where the voice was coming from, only for it to came from the handsome male in front of her.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ Oh.. Well, decent to meet you. Thanks for introducing yourself, most people don't bother doing that now. ❞ [Name] gave a small  f̶o̶r̶c̶e̶d̶  smile, before having a handshake with the boy for a short moment.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤThe two shared an awkward moment as none of them even try to continue the conversation. ❝ So-!! ❞ ❝ Don't force yourself to have a conversation with me. ❞ The blunt statement surprised the black haired male.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ It's better if you just leave me alone. You've already introduced yourself, anyways. ❞

ㅤㅤㅤㅤThat statement surprised him even more. She seemed nice earlier, why is she being so harsh now? Upon hearing her statement, harsh glares were given onto the girl.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ Did she just reject Daniel?! Ugh, what a whore. ❞

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ Wow, he was just being nice. And she just did that?? ❞

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ Tch, what a letdown. And here I thought she was pretty cute. ❞

ㅤㅤㅤㅤWhat a bad first impression.