𝐓𝐖𝐎

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮

𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦?

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

ㅤㅤㅤㅤTOO LAZY TO COOK HER OWN DINNER, [Name] decided to just settle with cup noodles for the night. But then again, she just moved in. So might as well stock up on food.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤChanging into a comfortable outfit, before taking her purse with her. [Name] then turned on her phone and looked up; ‘ convenience stores near me ’. A sigh was let out, before the [tall/short] girl put on her shoes before finally coming out of her apartment.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ I'll just buy some cup noodles, some drinks, and maybe that'll settle for a few days, better yet weeks. ❞ [Name] mumbled, finally walking towards the convenience store that her phone shows.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤIt wasn't a very long walk, but she still insisted on putting her earbuds and listening to some music. I mean, who wouldn't resist music?

ㅤㅤㅤㅤOnce the girl finally arrived, she saw three... plebs hanging out in front of the store. ❝ Um.. Excuse me. ❞ [Name] told, with the tiny glasses guy finally scooting over.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤA bell was heard as soon as the door was opened, with the convenience store music at the background. A classic yet comforting music.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤRUMBLE RUMBLE

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ .... Time to get these groceries done. ❞

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ‘ It's [Name]! But

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ‘ It's [Name]! But... She's buying a lot of cup noodles.. ’ Little Daniel thought as he scanned all the cup noodles that was brought to the counter, by none other than [Name] herself.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ Uh.. That'll be 12,400 won. ❞ The little guy stated. ‘ It's for food, [Name]. It's for food. Don't regret this purchase, [Name]. ’ [Name] internally cried, finally handing the cashier the money.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤAnd the one at the back, who's... supposedly the guy with the gang at school, isn't it? He's crying.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ‘ Who knew a big guy like him isn't afraid to express his feeling so easily...

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ U-Um.. If you don't mind me asking.. ❞ The cashier stuttered. ❝ Go on. ❞

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ Why do you look lonely? ❞

ㅤㅤㅤㅤThat question struck her like a lightning in a stormy night. Does she really give off that vibe? She thought that she hid that pretty well.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ P-Pfft. What are you talking about? I have friends. Mind your own business. ❞ The girl answered bitterly, taking the plastic bag filled with groceries before storming out quickly, leaving little Daniel confused.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ‘ She seemed so lonely... but so unapproachable. ’ The little cashier thought. ‘ I should befriend her! Everyone needs a friend, whether they know it or not.

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ[Name]'s currently sitting at the swing set at the empty playground. With her head deep in her own thoughts.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ‘ Fuck! How did he manage to get through my facade! Though.. I shouldn't have been so rude to him. That was unnecessary.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤTurning on her phone, she looked at the time.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ‘ 8:23 PM

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ‘ It's not too late. At least I still have time to eat and unpack a little bit. ’ [Name] thought, her hand carrying her cheek.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ Hey, [Name]! Are you gonna eat lunch? Don't skip, okay! I don't want you getting a stomach ache! ❞

ㅤㅤㅤㅤThat damn voice keeps going on and on inside her head.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ [Name]! If we don't get into any big jobs after we graduate high school. Let's get married! I'll be the money maker, and you'll be the housewife! Hehe! ❞

ㅤㅤㅤㅤHousewife? Her? Don't be stupid, [Name]'s gonna be the money maker. She'a far stronger than #$& %€¥.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ Don't worry if you get bullied because of this. I'll protect you! But in exchange, you gotta protect me too! ❞

ㅤㅤㅤㅤTears dripped down her eyes, as it dropped to her thighs, creating a tiny puddle. Before sliding off to the hard, cold ground.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ❝ What the?... Why am I crying? ❞ The [H. Color] girl mumbled to herself, before wiping her tears off.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤLetting out a sigh, [Name] looked up to see the dark yet comforting sky filled with stars. ❝ Min Ae.. ❞

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

POV: YOU DECIDED TO MAKE THE Y/N OF THE STORY DEPRESSED BUT A BI QUEEN.