𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╮

FESTIVE CHEER
(AND FOOD)

╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╯

ㅤㅤㅤㅤNOT EVEN TWO DAYS IN, and yet the school festival's already here. It's probably the new student bonus for being late to the semester. Oh well.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤThe school festival was filled with each departments with their own theme. The Beauty Department with a pretty boy cutting girls' bangs all weirdly. Obviously that guy's all looks and no skill.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤThe Photograph Department has a snack stand. Filled with average street food. etc, etc. But the Fashion department... alas the department [Name]'s in.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ‘ HIT HIM IN A MINUTE AND DOUBLE YOUR MONEY! JUST $5!

ㅤㅤㅤㅤThe stand wrote. With Zack being the one there, avoiding all attacks the customers are giving. Why did he do this you ask?

ㅤㅤㅤㅤWell, there was a charity auction in the school. The money auctioned is going to be donated to charity. What does it auction? Items? Clothes?

ㅤㅤㅤㅤNo. Far from it.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤThey auction the guys from each department. And if one is being sold off to the highest bidder, they get to go on a date with thus boy.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤTch. Childish.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤAt least that's what [Name] is thinking about. But going on a date does sound fun..

ㅤㅤㅤㅤBut obviously if she chooses some random boy she has never met, it'll be awkward! [Name] isn't a professional at speaking, nor starting a conversation. She just listens to people talk. That's her role in a friendship.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤSo the dream of having a date is over.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤPoor [Name].

⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

ㅤㅤㅤㅤWalking in the school festival, [Name] couldn't help but see people with their friends. Girls with their girl friends. Guys with their guy friends. Sometimes even couples.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤAnd yet, there she is.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤAll alone.