Part 1 - Our Lifes

(Maita)

I woke up again by nightmare like always, I keep dreaming of a boy whose face is not clear, maybe it's nothing special, but it's really scary in the dream. I have an appointment with a psychiatrist today! Nonsense Dr. Bill, what effect can those pills really have on my nightmares! Except to make them worse?!
- Maita?
+Yes Mom?
-are you ready?
Oh, I'm late, +I'm coming now,
I wish I didn't really need all these pills, I wish I could sleep peacefully, my father left us because of me, my mother says it's not like that, but I'm sure, because of my screaming every night, waking up every midnight, this nightmare is from It started when I turned eighteen and on my nineteenth birthday, my father only sent me a birthday present! I blame myself for my mother's loneliness. Because imagine that you scare others in the middle of the night, they will avoid you! Then it's not your fault!
At least my mom tolerates me, but anyway, I don't have any friends, even in my university they know about this, I don't know how or in what way?
But from the time of high school, news was spread early, my name is between them, vampire, owl, crow, bat, etc. Anyway, I prefer to be alone than to spend time with a handful of empty brains! They don't know anything about me and they just talk without thinking!
It really makes me feel worse because I have to put up with them again tomorrow morning.

(Max)

The sunlight shines on my face and wakes me up, today is a wonderful day! I have a lot of work to do. We just moved here and I have to put the boxes one by one in my room. Wow, how boring it is! And I got a transfer from the previous university, but I can definitely be in contact with the investigation team of the previous university. They are going to go to the jungle this week! I love the forest, especially its rivers, the smell of damp soil and the sound of birds! It really polishes one's soul, I love reading books in the forest, think about it! Reading old books! Everything old is beautiful. I collect old things. I found out a lot of things when I was with the research group. My father says you should have chosen history, although I am very interested in it, but I chose chemistry and I like it too. In this university, I wish i could get the opinion of the professors, of course not the students, but oh well!
- Max
+ Yes, Dad
- You better come and help me...
+ of course

Thanks for reading :)