Part 3 - ask her on a date!

(Max)

I was very excited that I am talking to her. I had a hard time finding her name. After I said goodbye to her, I asked someone her last name and She asked me with surprise: "Her?Rosa? Why do you want to know? I think it's better not to be too close to her!" I really don't know why she said such a thing, but I don't think that Maita has harmed me, I think she is very nice and kind.
In response to the message, she said: "Hey, how are you?"
+"fine, thanks"
I didn't know what to say to her for a few seconds, then suddenly I saw her typing and wrote: "How did you find my ID on Facebook?"

Oh no, now she thinks I'm a naughty boy!I searched a lot to find it!
I said : Well... I'll tell you later...
There was silence between us for a few minutes
until I said: Maita?
-Yes?
+What do you think, let's go out together one day?
My heart was beating fast, I was deciding to tell her very quickly! I was waiting for her answer, and after a long pause, she said: Yes, of course, where should we go?
I was very excited and my heart was melting bit by bit but at the same time I didn't want to make a quick move!
So I decided to make a plan for the next week, because at least in seven days I think it would be enough to know her!
Both for me and for her
So I said to her: How about next week? We will decide the place until then.
Maita also wrote in the answer that she agreed and then I said goodbye to her and I fell on the bed with happiness...

But wait ! NOo!
I had forgotten ! Next week, we are going to a research camp with our previous university !
If I cancel our date, I will be embarrassed in front of Maita again! And if I don't go to the camp, they will remove my name from the list of the research group!
What should I do !!
Where are you, Max?
That means... it's better! ...No, you can't! Should I...take Maita...to the camp...with me?
Does she agree to come with me?
O God!

(Maita)

Well, what will happen now? Did he say let's go on a date? Hmm is a smart boy! He said next week...that's right!...
Now it's been almost five days, during this time, I realized that I have never seen anyone more kind than Max! And he is really lovely
I feel even... even maybe my nightmares are less, maybe it's because of him?
I took my pill and tried to sleep, when I wanted to sleep, suddenly a notification came on my mobile phone, I checked it very quickly.
Max had written: Maita, do you like the forest?
what Jungle ? Are we going to go to the forest? Oh no ! No... no no... I'm dating a serial killer? Oh my God, what are these thoughts... but why is the forest scary... they take many girls to the forest... they kill and rape them and bury them there, oh no! I'm afraid of him, suddenly I received a notification again: what did he say this time! : Honestly Maita, unfortunately I have to say that I am not alone.
Oh my God, it's even worse, how many people want to attack me, who is this! He typed again: Honestly, I didn't tell you that there are research students from the previous university with the professor, ummm, what? I typed: research group? He continued: Yes
To be honest, I would like you to come with me... we will camp there until the night and sometimes we will find antiques... it's fun, what do you think? I paused a bit and thought, does that mean I have to go to the forest? Isn't it scary?! I typed for him: Max, honestly, I just took sleeping pills, I'll tell you tomorrow... yes, I'm coming, good night.
In response, he said: Oh, okay, sweet Dreams...
why did I talk like this? God, why did I tell him about my pill! Almost three or four hours had passed since I fell asleep, and again I had the nightmare of that boy who always appears in my dreams, but this time it was different, this time several crows attacked me in my sleep and I woke up. I screamed and wakes my mom up !
It's like I know that boy, but I don't know who he is. My mom came upstairs and tried to calm me down like always, and I told her, "Mom, I'm fine, don't worry" My mom went to sleep and I went back to sleep again ...

Happy reading :)