Chapter 1

I groan as my 7 year old sister, Theresa, jumps on me waking me up from my deep sleep. Where is all her energy coming from, does she realize it's only 8? Then I remember, my mom is leaving for a 2 week trip with her new boyfriend, who I have yet to meet, and I'm stuck watching Theresa and Brenda, who is my 1 year old sister. I slid out of bed, only realizing it was a bad idea when I hit the ground Theresa giggling beside me "shut up", she stops giggling long enough to tell me to go downstairs then skips out of my room. After getting dressed in jeans and a red shirt, and attempting to fix my hair, I run down the stairs to find a little girl, Theresa's age with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, right behind her is a tall slim boy probably 17 the same blonde hair as the girl but with brown eyes, standing at the doorway. Theresa is already talking to the girl, they must be friends, by the time my mom notices me. She rushes over and stands by the boy, "Thomas this is Newt, he and his sister Rose will be staying with you well I'm gone" my mom says introducing him. Ya I might not have a lot of friends but this is a little far I don't need someone to help me with my sisters, but I got to say he is cute. What am I thinking I'm not even gay. When he realizes I'm not going to say anything you puts you hand out " it's nice to meet you.....Thomas" Newt says shaking my hand. I'm took back a little by his accent but it's hot. I don't even stop myself from thinking it this time. "You too" I stutter out, am sure by now my cheeks match my shirt, "well come on, let's have some breakfast before I have to leave" my mom says cheerfully, I walk over to the table and Newt sits across from me. We start talking, laughing and eating, I study Newt face, and well everything about him wondering if I'm still dreaming. No one can be that perfect and well, beautiful. I already know Newt and I will become friends, I can just tell, I also know this might just be the best 2 weeks of my life.
~~~~(a/n)~~~~
So if anyone is still reading this I just wanted to so thank you. I'm not someone who puts up goals for votes and comments and won't update tell then, but please vote if you liked it and comment your thoughts on this so far, it's my first time writing so sorry ifs it's so bad it's unreadable to you.