Chapter 6

~This chapter will contain smut, there won't be anything important for the story in this chapter just smut~
(Newt's POV)
As soon as we get back to Tommy's house he has me against the wall, kissing me with passion. I moan as he starts kissing and sucking my neck I tug at his shirt begging him to take it off he must understand because he takes his off taking off mine after."Jump" he says as I jump and wrap my legs around his waste, he carries me to his bedroom carefully laying me on his bed. He stars giving my jaw and kissing down until he is at my abs kissing and sucking them, I get more excited as he gets closer to my member. He quickly takes my pants and underwear off leaving me fully naked under him, lifting his head to to look at me he smiles as my cheeks go red.
(Thomas's POV)
I put my hand at the base of his member getting harder when he moans my name, I put it in my mouth licking, sucking and kissing the top massaging what I can't fit. I find his hands and put the on my head,"i-I'm...going to" I know he is close so I stop. I want to enjoy this more. He takes my pants off along with my underwear, buckling his hips up, every time our members collide we both let out a loud moan. He positions his member to my entry and slowly pushes himself in me. I scream his name in pleasure he was huge, I wait a minute to get use to the new feeling before bouncing, riding him. He grabs my ass widening it as a grab his waste pushing him farther. He grabs my member slowly pumping before picking up speed,the room is filled with moans "I-im" I say before cumming on our chest's. He roles his eyes in pleasure before releasing in me, I roll off him not daring to sit up. We shower together which only consists of know making out because I'm not ready for him again, before going to bed his back agains my chest like we were puzzle pieces.
~~~~(a/n)~~~~
Sorry it toke so long to write this, but it's my first time writing smut so I hope it's not to horrible
And I promise next chapter will be longer I just didn't want to put any story in this chapter