𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘋&𝘋?: 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 1

This imagine is about s3 Will Byers. I hope y'all enjoy!🥰

Y/N's POV:
It was a sunny Tuesday morning. I had stayed at my friend Mike's house, because him & Lucas had called me to come over so I can give some stupid advice to them about girls since El & Max dumped their asses. I didn't want to go, but then I know Mike would've been calling me until I agreed to do so. I ended up falling asleep on the floor, so that was uncomfortable.

I then heard some weird music playing that sounded like the Legend of Zelda. I woke up to see Will standing at the D&D table. He was wearing his wizard costume & holding his wooden staff. "Umm Will, what are you doing?", I asked in confusion.

Mike & Lucas woke up & looked at Will in confusion. "What are you doing?", Lucas said. Mike covered his ears. "Yeah Will! Can you turn down the music!"

He then spoke. "Please address me by my full name.", he said as a command.

The boys looked at each other in confusion while I chuckled. Mike spoke. "What!?"

Will banged his wooden staff on the floor, raising his voice a little. "My full name!" I giggled & stood up. "Yes sir, Will the Wise." He looked at me with a small smile.

Mike shook his head. "Oh my god. Okay, Will the Wise. Can you please turn down the music?", he said sarcastically.

He looked at him with a blank expression. "That is not music. That is the sound of destiny. I have seen into the future, and I have seen that today is a new day! A day....free of girls."

I crossed my arms & cleared my throat. "Ahem!" Will chuckled nervously. "Except for Y/N....she's an acception..."
I give him an innocent smile. "Of course I am.", I said jokingly.

Lucas still looked confused. "What is happening right now?" Mike groaned. "Will, come on."

Will leans down against the D&D game board. "The tribe of villagers are under threat from an evil force from the swamps of Kuzaton.", he said dramatically while waving his hand over the board game.

Mike groaned once again. "Will, it's so early." I hit him playfully in the arm. "Mike, just shut up and stop whining. That's all I hear from you."

Will looked over at us. "Is it? Is it early, Michael?" I looked back at Mike with a smirk. "Yeah Mike. It's never too early to play D&D."

Mike rolled his eyes. "Whatever Y/N. It's not our fault that you're an early bird and we're not."

Lucas raised his hand. "Uh...can I at least take a shower first?"

...

Skip to the afternoon

Me, Mike & Lucas were now sitting at the game table playing D&D with Will. It started to rain out of nowhere, so I wasn't going anywhere for a bit. "Do you guys hear that? It sounds like thunder. But no, wait! That's not thunder, It's....a hoard of Juju Zombies!", Will said as he places the figures on the board.

I went along with the roleplay, because it's always fun. "Oh no Will the Wise! What are we going to do!? They're going to attack the village!"

"Don't worry, lady Y/N. I think I know someone who will be able to save us. Sir Mike, your action!", he said looking at me & then Mike.

Mike looked at him like he didn't care, but tried to show that he did. "Uh, what should I do?", he told Lucas. He shrugged in response. "Attack?"

"Umm...okay. I attack with my flail.", Mike said as he threw the dice carelessly.

"Whoosh, you missed! Your flail clanks the stone! The zombie hoard lumbers towards you and....". I had zoned out, looking at Mike & Lucas. I was honestly getting annoyed that they weren't really giving a care in the world to play with Will again. Y'all's best friend has been through so much ever since the Upside Down, and now y'all are overlooking his trauma. It's just so not fair.

I snapped back to reality when Will spoke. "Y/N, Y/N. Are you okay? You zoned out for a bit.", he asked putting his hand on my shoulder.

I looked at him & nodded. "Yeah, I'm okay. Don't worry." He nodded and gave me a small smile for a response.

Mike nudged my arm. "Ow Y/N, look my arm. I got attacked by the Juju zombiesss.", he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Shut up Mike."

Will then looked at Lucas. "Sir Lucas. The zombie hoard roars! Do you fight back or....run?"

He was about to answer until Mike's phone rang. Will got up immediately. "No, it's a distraction! A trap! Do not answer it!"

Mike & Lucas looked at each other & then sprinted towards the phone. "No...", Will said in an upset tone. I felt so bad for him. He's been ignored for too long now.

I was still sitting down as I watched Mike answer the phone. "El!? No, sorry. Not interested.", he then hung up the phone. "Telemarketers.", he said shaking his head.

Lucas shrugged. "Maybe we should call them?"

I sighed out loud so they could hear me. "Or maybe y'all two should just sit your butts back down and wait until they actually want to talk to you. I think that's a better decision. Don't you think?"

Mike furrowed his eyebrows at me. "Really Y/N. Did you have to sound like a smartallic?"

I shoot him a glare. "Yes, yes I did. You two are sounding obsessive over them. Of course they're not going to talk to you right now, they're have a sleepover."

Mike rolled his eyes, completely ignoring me & looked at Lucas. "We can do that?" Lucas responded. "I think so?"
"Yeah, but what would we say?", Mike asked.

Will banged his staff on the floor once again. "You will say nothing!" That made me jump a little. "The Kuzaton tribes still need your help."

Mike spoke. "Alright then. I'll use my torch to set fire to the chambers, sacrificing ourselves, killing the Juju's, and saving the Kutazons. We all live on as heroes in the memories of the Kalamar."

He then gave Lucas a high five. "Victory..."

They really had to say that in front of Will. Such jerks, I swear. Will then threw his staff on the floor & took off his Wizard hat. "Fine, you guys win.", he said in an annoyed tone while turning off the radio. "Congratulations!"

All of us looked at Will in shock. "Will, I was just messing around.", Mike said as he walked towards him.

He took off his coat & completely ignored him. "Let's finish for real. How much longer is the campa-" Will interrupted him. "Just forget it, Mike."

"No, we wanna keep playing, right?", he said as he turned to Lucas. "Y-yeah totally."

I got up from the table & snapped at them. "Oh bullshit! Y'all have been acting totally uninterested to Will all day and now y'all are showing "interest". How pathetic of you two."

Mike scoffed. "I don't even know what you're talking about, Y/N. It's none of your business anyway."

I rolled my eyes & crossed my arms. Mike turned to Will. "We'll just call the girls afterwards."

He snapped & yelled at him. "I said forget it, Mike! Okay! I'm going home.", he said getting his stuff.

Mike furrowed his eyebrows at him as he walked away. "Come on, Will.", Lucas said. He then shoved him. "Move!"

I looked at Will, feeling sorry for him. "No no Will, please don't leave now. It's raining!"

He was already going up the stairs. I glared at the boys. "Great fucking job, geniuses."

I then ran up the stairs to catch up to him. "Will! Will, wait!", I said leaving the basement. Oh lord, I hope he didn't leave already...I just feel so bad for him...

I know this is a very long part, but I hope you enjoy the 1st part of this imagine. I'll be publishing part 2 eventually!💖