𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘯

This imagine is for one of my besties Cloudy_Styles aka Steve/Joe's wife. I hope you enjoy this imagine of S3 Steve, girlie!

Kennedy's POV:
It was just a normal summer Wednesday. We were out of school for the next 2-3 months, so I had plenty of time to spend time with my besties. Today, me, Max, and El decided to go to the mall today to cheer up El. El told us that she feels like Mike has been lying to her since she hasn't seen him in weeks, so Max decided that we go to the mall today.

Us girls walked out of Max's house and walked to the nearest bus stop. We got on the bus and went off to Starcourt. Hopefully, nothing bad will happen over there cause there's always something going on at malls.

...

After about a 4-5 minute bus ride, we finally arrived at the mall. As we got off the bus, El looked around and looked at the Starcourt logo. Looks like she was amazed. Max put her hands on mine & El's shoulder. "So girls, ready to have some fun?" We both nodded our heads. "Let's have some fun!"I said.

We ran inside to the middle of the mall, looking around to see what we could do first. "So, what should we do first, guys?"Max said, looking at the both of us. I shrugged my shoulders while El looked at her in confusion. Max laughed in response. "You've never been shopping before, have you, El?" She shook her head in response. "Well, then I guess we're just gonna have to try everything, girl.", I laughed. Max grabbed El's hand, and I grabbed El's other one. "Ooh, come on, girls. Let's go!"

...

After going around to a few stores trying and buying on clothes, while also taking pictures at a photo booth, our sweet tooths decided that we wanted ice cream. "I so can't wait to get my hands on some Scoops Ahoy Ice cream!"I said while walking with El & Max.

Max gave me a smirk when I said that. "Why? So you can go see your boyfriend Steve and make out with him in the back room?" I gasped and covered my face. "Max! No! Tmi, that's inappropriate."I laughed. "Oh, come on, I know you want to."she said with a wink.

I was a little bit older than the party group, so I was basically like a mother to the group sometimes. Max, El, Mike, Lucas, Dustin, and Will were basically like my children sometimes. The group knew I was with Steve, so they've been teasing me ever since they found out about us.

...

We walked into Scoops Ahoy to see Steve waiting there at the counter. A smile formed on his face when he saw me. "Ahoy ladies! My lovely and beautiful girlfriend, Ken."he said, looking at me and giving me a wink. "What would y'all girls like today?"

El wanted a vanilla cone with whipped cream, and Max wanted a strawberry one. I giggled as Steve looked at me lovingly. "I already know what you want, babe. So don't worry."

Steve had given us our ice cream in just a minute. "Here y'all go, ladies. Y'all enjoy."he said, looking at the girls and then at me. He winked, which made me giggle.

We sat down at one of the tables, just enjoying our ice cream. After about 10 minutes, I was done, so I got up and threw my cone away because I didn't like to eat the cone. A random guy about my age then came up to me as I was about to walk back into the store. "Hey gorgeous, what's a pretty girl like you doing by yourself?"he said, giving me a flirtatious smirk.

I gave him a nervous smile while looking over at Max & El sitting at the table. "Hi, I'm actually with my friends right now, so....I think I should be going." I was about to walk away until he got in my way. "Alright then, but I was gonna ask if you wanted to go out sometime."

I got even more nervous as he said that. I honestly don't even know how he would react. "I'm sorry...umm... I have a boyfriend." He gave me a cocked eyebrow. "I don't see him anywhere."

...

Steve's POV:
As I was keeping an eye on Max & El for Kennedy from the counter, I looked over to see a random boy standing in front of her. I could tell that she's nervous, so I did what any other boyfriend should do. I looked over at Robin. "Hey, can you keep an eye on the girls? I see Ken, and she looks uncomfortable." She nodded, and I walked over to them.

I walked over next to her and put my arms around her waist while giving the guy a cooked eyebrow. "Hey babe. Is this dickhead bothering you?"

"Who you calling dickhead, punk?" The guy stared me down in anger and I moved Ken gently out of my way. "I am, now why don't your ass move along now and stay away from my girl."I said, getting in his face. The guy scoffed and shoved me. "What you going to do about it, sailor boy?"

I had enough with this dumbass, so I chuckled and swung a punch at his face, making the guy fall to the floor while holding his face. Ken's mouth opened in shock and she grabbed me by my arm. "Steve, I told you no fighting!" Max & El saw from a distance and ran over to where we were at. I looked at her with a smirk on my face. "I can when it comes to you because no one dares to mess with my girl." She smiled and blushed in response.

Max and El smiled mischievously. "You show him how it's done, Steve!", Max said. People were still looking at us, so Ken smiled nervously. She grabbed the girls hands and ran off. "Okay love, us girls should get going now. I'll call you later, bye!"

I chuckled and shook my head. "No, come back here. You didn't give me a kiss." She sighed playfully and walked over to me, giving me a kiss on the lips. "Fine, I love you, dingus.", she giggled. "I love you too, Ken.", I laughed. The girls then went onto the bus and headed back to Max's house.

I can sometimes be a little overprotective of my girlfriend, but I love her too much to let anything happen to her.