Robin Armor of Trottingham

Once upon a time in a grand forest called Everwood, there was a stallion who everypony called Robin Armor. Everyone who knew of this stallion, they knew that his target was injustice. Legend has it that Robin Armor was once a wealthy noble pony, but he turned outlaw in order to help the poor and depressed ponies of the land of Trottingham. Robin Armor lived in the Everwood Forest with a band of free ponies who were all dedicated to help the poor survive the cruelty of the rich. The kingdom was in very bad shape. The wise and benevolent queen had been captured overseas and held for ransom. While she was away, the "fat cats" had taken over. So it was up to Robin Armor to help, when nopony else would.

One day, an extravagant and expensive looking carriage was riding through the Everwood Forest when Robin Armor spotted them. He jumped in front of the carriage, refusing to budge.

"Halt! Stand and deliver!" He shouted.

"Here now, peasant." A grey unicorn stallion said as he stuck his head out the window. "How do you dare to stop me? I am Lord Jet Set."

"And I am a simple forester," said Robin, approaching the carriage doors, "who demands you to pay a fair toll for passing on my highway."

Jet Set exited the carriage and said with a sneer, "We have no time for such foolishness. Kill him. And do press on. It's nearly nightfall—"

The moment he said that, Robin took out his bow with his magic and shot an arrow at the stallion's robes the inside of the carriage door. Jet Set stared in disbelief at the pony standing before him.

"Perhaps I didn't make myself clear." The stallion scoffed with a smirk. "I am Robin Armor. Now let's try this again. Why don't you tell me how much money you're carrying and we'll agree to a fair toll. Be honest with me and I'll be fair with you."

"We are just a few poor pilgrims, making our way towards the next town," stammered the stallion, "All of the money we have we carry in this little purse."

He tossed a small leather bound bag at Robin's hooves and he picked it up with his magic, inspecting it curiously. He raised an eyebrow at Jet Set.

"Really..." He said. "Well, if you are a poor pilgrim, I'll double your money. But if you're lying, you lose everything. Oh, Little Mac!"

A tall earth stallion with a red coat and green eyes suddenly appeared next to one of the guards.

"Search the carriage, will you?" Robin said.

"Right away," replied Little Mac.

"I'm afraid I can't allow that!" Jet Set said nervously.

"Did you hear that, fellows?" Robin asked. "He says he can't allow it. What say you?"

It was then that a few more ponies who were hiding in the forest had raised their bows and aimed their arrows at Jet Set, ready to shoot if he didn't cooperate. Jet Set froze and turned back to the leader.

"Uh, um... G-G-G-G-Go ahead, search the carriage." He sputtered, trying to remain calm. "You'll find nothing in there. I assure you."

So Little Mac went inside and searched the carriage... only to find a large gilded treasure chest. He took it out and showed it to his friend.

"Nothing, eh my Lord?" Robin asked.

"I found this under the seat." Little Mac said as he stood beside the grey unicorn.

"I warned you not to lie to me." Robin said, glaring daggers at Jet Set.

"I... I've never seen that before!" Jet Set quickly said. "It must've been left there by the ponies who had the carriage before us. I just rented it this morning, truly. Don't hurt me!"