SPECIAL CHAPTER

I felt a little angsty today, so I'm giving you an angsty chapter today. Of course it's not apart of the future in this book, and it doesn't affect it. It's a simple AU <3 Here they have graduated and become heroes, famous ones at that.

___________________
Playlist for this chapter to make it more emotional:
(I just put Only on repeat and cried my eyes out💀👍)

Only - RY X
It's Ok - Edith Whiskers
You were good to me - Jeremy Zucker
Where's my love - SYML
Let it go - James Bay
_____________________

Elena and Katsuki walked hand in hand down the street, Katsuki wearing a cap as Elena had her hood up. They walked happily down the street as they would catch the glance of some villagers. They had moved to a small village outside of Shizuoka, simply to stay away from the overflowing media. They visited Aizawa on a regular basis, as well as Eri, Kota and Shinso.

Elena smiled at Katsuki before she spoke. "What do you want for dinner?" She asked, looking at him with a kind aura. Katsuki looked at her with a soft expression. "Make whatever, it's amazing as always, anyway." He said, kissing her cheek. Elena felt her heart swell at his compliments.

"Sure thing!" She said and smiled. They were living in a small cute house, where all the neighbors of course knew who they were, but it was all old ladies, and kids who lived in the houses. They made sure to live in that type of area in the village. Elena smiled as Katsuki opened the door for her, however just as she entered the house, she felt herself drop to her knees as her chest began hurting immensely.

"Finally!" A voice yelled. Katsuki's eyes widened, looking at the person standing at the start of their front yard. The villain laughed maniacally before he disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Katsuki dropped to his knees beside Elena as he held her to his chest. "Elena?" His voice trembled as he watched blood spill from her mouth, her eyes looking at him as she coughed.

"Oi! Y-you're going to make it! Alright? I'll take y-you to the hospital." Katsuki said, his voice shaky as tears fell from his eyes. He picked her up, tears welling from his eyes as he left the door to the house open, running down the street as he made it to the nearby hospital. "You're going to be okay, you'll be okay!" Katsuki chanted as he reached into the hospital.

"Can someone help me?!" Katsuki yelled, looking around the full hospital. A few doctors were quick to run to him with a bed. Katsuki put her down as he watched her eyes shift before she was taken away. "O-Oi! Let me-" Katsuki began, tears visible in his eyes.

A doctor stopped him. "I'm sorry Mr. Bakugo, but I'm afraid you cannot. We need you to sign some papers, and then you'll have to wait." The doctor said sternly, no empathy visible in his eyes as Katsuki looked at him in disbelief. "W-what?! No! She's my fucking fiancé! I'm not leaving her to some...to some incapable fucking humans!" He said, his mind running wild at the thought of her dying.

"Please!" Katsuki begged. The doctor looked at him before closing his eyes and shaking his head. "I apologize. It's not possible." He said before walking away. Katduki looked in disbelief at the man before a woman came up to him with a couple of papers. He stood in shock, thinking about the love of his life as memories flooded in his head.

-

"I love you, Elena."

"I love you, Katsuki."

"Tchoo tchoo! Here comes the train!!" She yelled, running around the classroom as he chased her, the class laughing.

"You damn psycho!"

__

"The first day I met you, wasn't exactly pleasant. I guess we weren't on the best side of eachother." Katduki began as Shinso chuckled, remembering the memory as Elena laughed, tears in her eyes.

"But after that, after everything we went through together, I soon realized how much I began falling for you. Your smile, your laugh, that amazing fucking light you surround yourself with,'it's so contagious I feel like I'm falling in love more and more by every day that goes by." Katsuki said as he began going down on one knee.

"You make me the happiest in the world, Elena. But would you make me even happier by marrying me?"

"Yes!"

__

Tears fell from his eyes as he held his head in frustration, the memories flooding his mind as the worst cases began vividly entering his mind. He had signed the papers around thirty minutes ago, and it had been an hour since Elena had gone into surgery.

Katsuki sat, his elbows on his knees as he leaned forward, his head in his hands.

"You're Dynamight, right?" A soft pitched voice asked, making Katsuki look up as he was met with adorable golden eyes. He quickly wiped his tears before he nodded. "Indeed I am." He said, trying  to seem strong in front of the little boy.

"D-do you want to sign this..?" The little kid asked, holding a Dynamight and Psycho merch in front of him. Katsuki didn't say anything before he grabbed the shirt, signing it across the front.

The kid smiled brightly before a woman came to grab him. "I'm so sorry, Dynamight! My little boy here is obsessed with you and Psycho! He happens to watch clips of you two every day. I apologize." The woman said, grabbing the child's hand.

The child refused to move before he turned his head to Katsuki again. "Where's Psycho? Is she here? You two are always together! I love your skills combined!" The little kid rambled, stars visible in his eyes as he spoke. Katsuki looked at the boy, smiling.

"Well-" he began, only to be interrupted by another voice. "Mr. Bakugo?" A doctor said, making Katsuki stand up as the woman and the child stood to the side. "How is she?" Katsuki asked quickly. The doctor looked at the poor man, his red, bloodshot eyes being visible.

"I'm afraid she didn't make it. The bullet punctured her heart. I'm sorry." The doctor said. Katsuki stumbled back upon his words before he ran ahead, pushing the doctor back.

"Mommy? Where is Psycho?" The kid asked, looking up at his mom. The woman looked at the boy in sorrow.

"I'm sorry, Hiko, I think she's gone to a better place." The woman said.

Katsuki ran into the room, slamming the doors open, only to see the love of his life, lying on the bed, lifeless. "Elena?" He asked, his voice trembling as he approached her.

He grabbed her hand, only to find it cold. "Wake up." He said sternly as a tear ran down his face. "You have to wake up." Katsuki said before he grabbed the side of the bed. "Wake up!" He yelled as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Elena!" He shouted, feeling his heart break into a million pieces upon chanting her name, over and over, hoping that it was a simple nightmare of his.

"I'm begging you! Please wake up!" He shouted he grabbed her hand, holding it close.

__________________
Words: 1254

I felt like writing angst, so here you go. Hope ya'll cried as much as I did, because damn this was sad.

CRYING RN- but a new chapter will be out soon, it's almost done❤️

Anywho. Ciao lovelies <3