Lõve ãnd Hatred begins-

Scene at Seoul

"Jungkook ahhh" Rosé said while cutely pouting...
"You don't love me anymore... Tell me??? Did you fall for some other maiden? Or am I now not beautiful to you?"

"What happened hon'?" "What did I do to make you feel that way? Do you need anything? Or is someone being rude to u?" Jungkook asked in a worried expression

"No the thing is that-" Rosé was interrupted by Jungkook's army chief.

"My lord, we need to march to Yangstan.. Their prosperous fields are good for our crops and the kingdom is 2 times larger than ours....."

Jungkook with a serious expression said
"Is it necessary to do so? I have promised PEACE to all... And moreover it will rain on one and two days and as far as I know our people feel very lucky to live in this kingdom happily"

"But- " the army chief was interrupted by Rosé

"Jungkook-ssi, I want the The Abernathy Pearl... Then I will believe that you still do love me."

Now Jungkook had not choice...

"Fine! We will go to Yangstan not to capture it but to get that pearl for Rosé"
He said to the army chief

"Your desire is our order sir." He saluted and left.

Jungkook turned toward Rosé who was all smiles. "So now my wife will make me travel miles to get the pearl of her choice!!!! Oh god!! Someone please help this poor creature" He said in a teasing yet pitiful way inorder to get Rosé's attention...

"Jungkook-ah I know my husband very well.. As far as concerned with traveling I think some travelled 30087 miles to marry his wife... He is the loveliest and bravest of all" Rosé said in a playful way.

Jungkook gave one of his bunny smiles and patted Rosé's head...

"Hmmm, I think I know the guy.... Maybe it's Jeon Jungkook the beloved husband of *Queen* Rosé of Seoul?"

The word *Queen* made Rosé blush

Jungkook smiled and caressed her head gently giving her a kiss on forehead

"Anything for my love"

Next part to be updated soon