three

[Introduction Arc]

"What's your name?" Law asked, not lifting his head up from a newspaper

"What's your name?" Law asked, not lifting his head up from a newspaper. "I never caught it."

"(Y/N)." I say, observing the room. There was very few... modern technology inside.

Eventually I got bored. "Can I see the newspaper?"

He gave the paper with an annoyed look.

"STRAWHAT PIRATES FIGHT WARLORD OF THE SEA CROCODILE IN ALABASTA:

A SURPRISING AMOUNT OF SUPPORT FROM CITIZENS" 

The newspaper showed a teen boy grinning, and multiple photos of an army being situated in a desert.

"Is the 'Navy' a sort of army?" I asked.

He looked away. "They hunt pirates and put bounties on our heads. They're pretty half-assed, though."

"Dead or Alive?" I furrowed my brows, seeing the wanted poster of 'Monkey D. Luffy'. "Is that even legal?"

Once again, Law was taken aback. "Of course."

"No way."

"CAPTAINNNNN!" A brunet burst through the door. "IS THE LADY HERE?"

"wHa—"

"Hello~" The strange man said, going on a knee and holding my hand. "The name's Shachi, at your service—"

Someone smacked his head.

I saw a tan woman with curly hair standing over him— they all wore the same uniform as Penguin.

"Sorry for his rudeness," The woman pulled Shachi's ear, "He really doesn't learn. I'm Ikkaku, by the way."

I nervously laughed. "(Y/N)."

After a bit of silence, Law spoke up.
"Don't get too comfy. We'll have you under constant surveillance."

I think the wrong person is feeling unsafe here.

"Don't worry, Bee boy." I said, putting my hands up, "I don't have a quirk, so I can't fight ya'll if i wanted to."

"A quirk?" Shachi asked.

Right. Different worlds.

"Everyone where I'm from develops an ability around the age 6." I say, pulling my hand out of his grasp. "But 2% don't develop one, though the number is decreasing."