07

I looked at the time and realized second period would start soon. I looked down at Jun who was peacefully sleeping. Should I wake him?

I decided not too I would feel bad. I started to lightly play with his hair. His hair was insanely soft I made sure not to wake him though.

It had already been a few hours since we got here and it was time for lunch. I knew I should wake him up so he could eat.

I lightly shook him awake. He woke with a groan he looked up at me then shot up like a bullet. "Hey chill I was just waking you for lunch" I said rubbing his back. He nodded "I thought you were going to wake me for second period"he said not sounding angry. "Yeah but you looked so peaceful I didn't want to" he nodded at that "Thanks"he said yawning.

We went to lunch being greeted by everyone else. "Again with you two and disappearing" Joshua said. "What do you even do? You two act like high school sweethearts who are obsessed with each other" Dk said.

"We don't do anything, mostly just sleep and no we don't" I responded. "Yeah you do you were literally holding hands in first period" Seungkwan said quietly. "Well, maybe" I said looking toward Jun.

"Even so that's not a bad thing" I said looking towards Jun who was talking to Wonwoo. Those two talk at lunch a lot it was kind of annoying. No matter how weird it sounds I wish he just payed attention to me.

I don't really care about what the others say about me and Junhui. I like him and I want him to see that. My goal is still to tell him soon but I won't pressure him to except it, I just want him to know.

I glaced back at Seungkwan who now payed no attention to me. I took this chance to place my hand on Jun's leg just keeping to there rubbing my thumb on his thigh.

I felt his hand over mine so I looked at him our eyes met briefly before he turned away. I smirked but turned away and joined the conversation in front of me.

------------Time Skip------------
It was a new day and we were at lunch again. Almost the same thing was happening as yesterday but Joshua wasn't here so Wonwoo and Jun were right next to each other. They sat talking the entire time slowly bothering me. We hadn't talked since basically first period.

"You okay your glaring at Jun's hair" Dk asked quietly. "Yeah" I said thinking I looked toward Jun and smirked. I grabbed his hand getting up and pulling him away from the lunch room. We quickly arrived at the empty dance studio.

"Why did you do that" Jun asked not sounding mad rather confused. "Because, it felt like you were ignoring me" I responded. His back was on the wall while I stood okayly far from him. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to" he said blankly. I walked closer to him he backed farther to the wall.

"Mmm,y'know it bothers me at lunch" I said in a quieter voice. "W-What does" he said his face turned brighter at the closeness. "You and Wonwoo, as weird as it sounds I want all your attention to myself" I said cupping one hand around his face. He held the hand bringing it down. "I've felt that way when you were talking to someone else. Just normal friendly jealousy" he said sounding like a panic.

I glared at that statement 'friendly' that word bothered me when he said it sounded annoying. "That's the thing. I don't thing of you as a friend, more than that"I stated. "Then what do you think of me as" he asked actually sounding interested. "Nothing, I shouldn't have taken you from the others like that I'm sorry" I said stepping back.

He used the hand he held to pull me back closer this time as our bodies directly touched but I moved back a bit. "No tell me, I don't think of you as a friend... What if they match" he said softly. "I don't know really. I just don't like it when your around others, romantic? I don't know" I said I was telling the truth in a way. I did know how I liked him just don't know how to word it without sounding like a creep.

Just standing the made me freak out. He hadn't said anything he probably doesn't agree and thinks I'm weird. "I gotta go" I said trying to leave. He did the same thing as last time just this time he flipped us around and stood in front of me.

He held my face and closed the distance. It didn't register what was happening at first and I didn't respond. He moved his lips against mine which woke me up and made me realize. I kissed him back seeming to let his body relax. We stayed just like that until we both needed to breathe so we separated.

I opened my eyes to see him with a smile on his face though his face was red. I smiled but I wrapped my arms around him and pressed his back against the wall again. "Does that mean you like me back" I said with my face close to me. "Yep" he responded pecking my lips catching me off guard,I smiled softly. I pulled his face to mine to kiss him again rougher this time. He pushed my chest pulling me away from him.

He chuckled "What does this mean" he asked. "About what" I asked as well. "Us. What are we? Friends" he asked. "No" I responded immediately "Not friends. I want to be your boyfriend if you'll let me"i stated though there was a question I wanted him to answer. " Yeah, I'll gladly be your boyfriend that's exactly what I want"he said kissing me again.

He pulled away saying "We should go back, let's not tell them at lunch though-later" I nodded then we left for lunch immediately getting questioned but Jun made up the perfect excuse and got us out of it.