Close to You

**MATURE CHAPTER**

"Where the hell have you been Jay?" I demandingly ask, my voice cracking.

"I..I was with Voight." Jay admits.

"Your always with him." I snap. "You don't come home. You. Are. Never. Home"

"Hailey, you know that's not true. I mean we've been busy catching cases, and i've been stuck with paperwork-" He starts explaining, but I cut him off.

"You've been busy catching cases. Jay, you don't have to save the city all by yourself. We have more than enough cops in the district to handle it."

I pick myself off the bathroom floor, out of his embrace that I only enjoyed for a few seconds, and jolted over to our bedroom. Water droplets dripping from my hair down my neck, as I release the towel that was wrapped around me, letting it fall to my feet.

I feel him walk up behind me, his hand brushing against my skin, pushing my hair to the side of my neck and nuzzling me.

"I'm sorry i've been so absent. I'm just trying not to lose myself." Jay mumbles through neck kisses he plants on me.

"And i'm here. You don't need to lose yourself when i'm here for you. Just let me in. Please." I beg, tears forming in my eyes yet again.

"I will." He promises.

Jay spins me around to face him, caressing my face, bringing me back to the first time he ever touched me. The spark that I had, and still get when I feel him against my skin just makes me lose all control.

I lean into him, and start ripping the clothes off from his body, Jay letting me do as I please. I help him out of his shirt, running my hands along his back while he kisses me passionately. I let him in, letting his tongue explore my mouth, both of us fighting for dominance.

He undoes the rest of his clothing, and picks my bare body up to hold me. I tighten my legs around his waist, feeling his shaft rise up against me. Jay leans me against the wall, and starts trailing kisses along my neck down to my breasts, my eyes rolling back as the sensations numb me. I grab onto his hair so tightly, possibly gripping strands out if I wanted too. He stops abruptly and throws me onto our bed.

He bends down, and pulls my legs up to his shoulders, trailing his hand from my breast down to my pelvis. He brushes his lips against my clit, running his fingers down my walls, inserting so gently. I gasp, and let out a moan as I feel him moving them inside me. One finger leads to two, as he speeds up and starts messaging me with his tongue, licking up my juices.

"Jay.." I manage to whisper his name through moans.

I climax onto him, my body exhaling and glistening from sweat. I flip him over and climb down, grabbing his hardened shaft in my hands, working my way from the bottom up. I slide him into my mouth, sucking him whole. I see his head lean back, clearly i'm repaying the favor. Stroking my hands up and down, it isn't long before his release.
I quickly climb onto him, Jay still laying on his back.  He pushes himself into me, and follows my movements as we grind against each-other. Our bodies moving in sync, deeper he goes into me. My mouth in an O shape, as I stare deep into his eyes, and ride him.

I needed to feel close to him, and well, I got it.