Meggy the Giant

Meggy's POV:

It was pitch quiet. Everyone was huddled together around Desti's body, shedding tears and grieving quietly. Desti was officially dead, and everybody knew it too. Even me. In the distance, I could hear a loud chuckle come from the one and only, Francis. "That's what happens to anyone that opposes the great Francis!!" My eyes widened as I stared at Desti's body in horror. Was this it? Was this how it all ended?

Tari was holding Desti's body close to her, and she whispered through sobs; "D-Desti.. please wake up..." Their was no reply, of course. Just the lifeless corpse of my old nemesis friend. I stared over at the two as Tari tried helplessly to wake her up. I knew it was no use, though I was really hoping she would at least opened her eyes.

My mouth was left dropped, and I couldn't speak for such a long while. Everything was moving so fast; my friend just died in front of me. And all of this... because of me?

I kept staring over at the body, until I finally felt a tear stream down my cheek. That was when I immediately whipped my gaze towards Francis in rage and hissed; "FRANCIS! I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING THAT YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!" Francis simply replied with a sarcastic chuckle; "Oh don't be so dramatic. Did anyone really care about her anyway?" He said while shooting his gaze at my friends, and then back at me. He then whips out a small red booklet, and starts to violently draw something inside it. "If you don't think 1 Sephiroth was enough..." He stated. "Then how about... 100 SEPHIROTHS!!!!" An army of Sephiroths were standing in front of him as he laughed evilly. The whole gang stepped back and gasped in horror. It was at that moment that the Sephiroth's began to attack.

-

Everyone was running for their lives, some even tried to fight back, but the Sephiroths were way too strong. In the distance, I could see two Sephiroths cornering Axol as he frantically backed away from them. "STAND BACK!!" He snapped. He then digs into his pants pocket and whips out a piece of paper. "Don't make me use my secret technique!" He then turns to face the wall and starts to craft something out of the paper. He turns his gaze back at the two Sephiroths and states in a confident voice; "Paper shurikens!!" He then proceeded to throw it towards one of them, but of course, since it was a literal piece of paper, it didn't do anything. Moments later, he flew across the room by the Sephiroth's strong and mighty kick. That was when the Sephiroth conveniently crashed into Tari and her holding Desti's body. Of course, Tari ran off with the Sephiroth following her right at her feet.

Meanwhile, as the fight continued in the main room, I could see Saiko standing right in front of me, clenching onto her mallet tightly. Though I was inside the Ink zuccer, I could still make out an irritated growl escape her mouth. She was staring up at Francis in anger while clenching onto the mallet, now even tighter. A moment later, she jumps up in the air and attempts to attack him with a battle cry, but right before she could, a Sephiroth threw their sword unintentionally between her and Francis; almost causing her to meet the same fait as Desti. Saiko notices this with wide and terror filled eyes, and falls back down to the ground. By now, the whole gang was practically cornered by the group of Sephiroth's circling around them. "Oh man, I can't die here! I have so many memes left to live for!" SMG4 yelled in fear. Luigi turns his gaze towards his brother and frantically stutters; "M-Mario! A-Any plans?" Mario doesn't reply. He just narrows his eyes in a mocking way. "You know Saiko-chan, you can still join my island of waifu's if you want." Francis said in the distance. Saiko whips her gaze towards him and sneers. "I'D RATHER DIE!" She snapped. "Yeah, we're all gonna die together!" Boopkins added. A second later, his head drooped in a saddened and disappointed way. "Awww man..." He finished. "Very well then..." Francis chuckled evilly. "Sephiroth army, ATTACK-" Francis was Immediately cut off by a gigantic tank bursting through the wall and hitting him; also crushing his Sephiroth army soonly after. "PrEpArE fOr tRoUbLe!"