Found/slipping

When Christian and Anastasia were walking around the forks hospital because they got the call that there foster child was in the hospital so they got chosen to be the parents of y/n but Anastasia had bigger plans for y/n to make them her little one.

because she wanted a baby that would never grow up and christian liked that part too once they walked in christian saw a old friend of his and Carlisle walks over and says christian what are you doing here and christian says Carlisle long time no see.

and christian say's so how is y/n doing and Carlisle says good did you want to give them the first dose of the medication to make them slip into little space and Anastasia says affirmative yes to the medication and Carlisle says it will last them the week and them you give them the next dose .

Christan sees Carlisle give y/n the medication and Anastasia says when can they come home with us and Carlisle says as soon as the regression meds kick in then you can and they see you suck on your thumb and the pull up you wear grow wet and you try to grab at Anastasia's necklace and she says no baby boy for you and she pulls down the hospital crib bars and changes you into a diaper and onesie and sweat pants and she puts a pacifier in your mouth .

And Carlisle hands them the paperwork and they leave off back to Seattle with you .