092

Elena sat in the chair in front of Katsuki, leaning back in it as she ran a hand through her hair, listening closely to Midnight and writing into her notes. "Class dismissed." Midnight finally said as she whipped the whip in her hand.

Elena yawned and walked out of the room. Everyone was having their hero course, but Elena? She was going to supervise with Cementoss, and help him during the lesson.

Katsuki joined her, holding his suit case in one hand, and in his other, he held Elena's hand. "Kat, I'm so tired." Elena pouted, looking at him. He smirked and ruffled her head. "I'll go and get dressed. Head to Gym Gamma without me, alright?" Katsuki asked, smiling gently at her.

She nodded and walked ahead as she walked through the crowded area of students. She whistled a tune, while walking. That was until she felt a hand grab her behind. She gasped before she turned around, looking at the random man that had the audacity to touch her. "Ex-fucking-scuse me?!" Elena asked, glaring at him. "What? You're fucking hot, I'm hot. Wanna go out?" The guy asked.

Elena looked at him dumbfounded before shaking her head, continuing to walk. Just as the man was about to grab her hand, she pushed him back with her telekinesis as students gasped around her. A circle formed as Elena towered over the boy. "Listen, fuckhead, don't fucking touch me. You seriously think you're in my league? Well think again." She said, her eyes red as she glared at the boy.

"Yeah well, your league is way below mine." The man said, making Elena lift him up with her telekinesis. "You wanna repeat that?" She asked, tilting her head, looking at him. Fear was visible in his eyes as he shook his head.

Elena dropped him. "Good, now run to your fucking mom and cry." She said, looking down in disgust at the man. Elena cracked her neck as she walked towards Gym Gamma. As she walked out of the crowd, everyone made their way for her, making a small path upon feeling her angry aura radiate around the room.

Elena walked out and into Gym Gamma and being met with half of the class there. Katsuki looked at her, wondering where the hell she was. "Oi. How come you're later than me?" Katsuki asked, approaching her. "Because some dickhead stopped me. Fucking pervert started a scene." She said, making an irk mark appear on his forehead.

"Who?" He asked sternly, anger being visible in his voice. Elena shrugged. "Some extra. Thinks he's better than me. I think he's in the business course or something." Elena said, walking towards the rest of the class.

"I'll kill him for you." Katsuki said, smirking as the rest of the class arrived. Cementoss spoke as Elena stood to the side. "Today's assignment is to keep working in your ultimate moves." He said, making Elena perk up.

Suddenly someone grabbed her shoulder. "Elena, you are needed at the principals office." All Might said as Elena looked at him. She rolled her eyes, eying Katsuki before she left.

She yawned, hands in her uniform pockets as she made her way to Nezu's office. Entering Nezu's office, she was met with Nezu in his chair, Aizawa beside him, the boy from earlier and what seemed like his mom. "Oh! Dear Elena! Why don't you stand just there." Nezu said kindly , pointing at the spot opposite from the boy.

She smiled and nodded kindly at the animal. The woman glared at Elena before speaking. "This girl is a danger to the school! Look what she did to my precious boy!" The woman said, pointing at Elena in accusation.

"Well, then Ma'am. Are you aware that your precious boy harassed me? Not only did he touch me inappropriately, but he attempted to talk me out of his actions through flirtatious comments. And upon rejection, tried to grab me?" Elena asked, smiling fakely as she spoke formally.

The woman gasped. "My boy would never!" She said, putting a hand on her chest. "I believe I can prove it to you. Nezu, why don't you show them the camera footage? I believe there is a camera right in front of the Lunch hall." Elena said, smiling at him. Aizawa almost smirked before he coughed.