Two Brothers

Footsteps echoed in the emptiness of the Ruined City. Once upon a time ago, Astigma couldn't go out like this. Being a human was dangerous enough in the Underground, not to mention that he was a child. Luckily, he also had things going for him. For instance, even though his mother, [Y/N], was human (his biological dad too, but he didn't give a shit about that ass), his dad was a skeleton. The banished Captain of the Royal Guard! Stars, he sounded so cool! Anyway, it was because of his old man Papyrus that he was allowed to walk around freely like this now. With his and Granny Toriel's reputation around here, the monsters left him and his little brother Anton alone. Anton, unlike him, was the real son of Papyrus. It showed in his mixed black and white hair, pasty skin, sharp teeth, and red eyelights. His skin was tougher than Astima's or their mom's, too. The three year old walked by his side, even now, going on about whatever story granny Toriel told him. Astigma walked along, nodding as his little brother went on. Monsters watched from the shadows as they headed off to water the flowers at the Drop. 

🩸🩸🩸

"Nyah Hah Hah Hah!!!" Astigma watched Anton run around while he watered the flowers. "Hey, I thought you wanted to water the flowers, you little turd!" Astigma barked playfully at his baby bro. "Play with me! Play with me, or I'll kick you in the balls!" Anton barked back. Astigma snorted. "I'll kick back!" He ran after the kid. 'Ah- AHHHHHHH!!!" Anton went running away. Astigma knew that their mom would be on their ass if they were late... But moments like this with his little brother... it made this life here worth it. Besides, Uncle Sans usually had their backs. Astigma tackled Anton and pinned him down, tickling the little shit until he started getting red in the face. "Ok, Ok now. Let's get these flowers watered and get going before mom kicks both our asses." 
"asses will be kicked alright." The boys jumped, and Astigma pulled a knife on whoever it was. "U-Uncle Sans-" Sans waved at the boys. "yer late again. yer mom's goin' ballistic." Astigma rubbed his arm. "W-Well, you know... the trip takes a long time, she can't expect us to -" Sans waved him off quickly. "now, now. don't get yer undies in a wad, boy. yer mom sent me ta make sure ya got back safe is all. no trouble... this time."

🩸🩸🩸

Once the flowers were watered, they headed back. Anton rode Astima's shoulders while Sans kept a close eyesocket out. Who was he to stop a bonding experience like this? It reminded him too much of himself and Papyrus when they were kids. The only diffidence other than their human lineage was that at least Astigma and Anton had a supportive and loving family. Hell, everything only seemed to get better since the boys were born. Toriel was no longer lonely, and you were no longer suicidal. Papyrus had calmed down considerable and became a wonderful family man and father. Sans liked it here stuck in the Ruins much more than out there in the rest of the Underground. He would be content living out the rest of his days here. "we're home!" Sans called out as he let the boys in. Astigma put his brother down as you came in from your bedroom. "And where have you two been?!" You nagged as Astigma tried to defend himself. "Well, Anton -" 
"Don't go blaming your brother again, young man!" You growled. "relax, they were just havin' some fun, right, boys?" They both nodded quickly, and you relaxed as Papyrus came in from behind you. "Just Be Careful Out There... It Is Dangerous..." Astigma nodded as he headed to the room, a frown settling on his expression.