On Fire

Astigma stilled as the blade Doggo held passed through him. Dogs weren't really an animal he had dealt with before, only grumpy ass frogs and pissy bugs, but never dogs. However, he had seen movies and read enough to know the basic needs of these kinds of animals. Tapping into his hunting instinct would do. Astigma balled up some snow and waved it around for the mostly blind dog to track. "What- what is that you have?" Doggo growled interested in the ball. "You want it? You go get it!" He threw the ball, and Doggo gave chase, leaving Astigma to continue forward. That was how he got past all the dogs. He didn't come out of it unscathed, but he was alive, so it was as good a start as any. He was tired and hungry and hurt, and at this point in time, Sans was probably on his tail. He couldn't stay in Snowdin long before he had to move on. He hoped he could at least have a meal at Grillby's, though. With that thought solidified in his mind, Astigma headed to the bar and grill steeling himself to meet Sans' favorite bartender.

🩸🩸🩸

Grillby was just as his uncle as described. A purple flamed monster with an edgy looking suit that almost reminded him of a mobster. The atmosphere was unwelcoming, the monsters within staring daggers into his soul. Astigma kept his father's attack within range in case he had to fight his way out. He sucked in a deep breath before straightening out and marching up to the bar in an authorative manner. His father was the former Captain of the Royal Guard, and if Astigma learned anything from him, it was not to show fear and always be authorative to the other monsters around him. The monsters seemed to be taken aback, simply watching Astigma cross the room and climb into the stool of an old friend. "Burg and a glass if sprite. Now." He ordered Grillby. The Elemental laughed and leaned intimidatingly to Astigma. "You think you can come in here and threaten me?" The human kept a straight face. "I'm a paying customer checking out my Uncle's favorite restaurant. So yes, I do." Grillby blinked and stared thoughtfully at Astigma before leaning back. "Well, alright then, brat. Let's see how you well you take the heat."

🩸🩸🩸

Astigma kept an eye on the monsters around him. He knew they were waiting for the opportunity to harm him, kill him, take his soul. They seemed to be waiting for Grillby to make the final judgment. A few minutes after the Fire monster left, he came back with a big burger, and knowing what Sans told him, he knew it was spicy as fuck. This was a test. If Astigma didn't like it, they'd kill him. "Dig in, you little shit. Let's see if you are really related to him." Grillby ordered cockily as he set it down. "Ha! Don't underestimate me." Astigma eagerly picked up the burger and bit into it. Tears pricked his eyes at the spice, but it was amazing! He could feel his HP raising as he started wolf it down. His face reddened with the heat and his mouth burned but he would never doubt Sans again. Grillby laughed in surprise. "Damn, alright!" He went and got a sprite for Astigma. "You should go home, you're not safe out here." Astigma gulped it down swiftly, smothering the burning in hid mouth and throat. "That's not gonna happen." Astigma tossed a few G on the counter before he left.