Altruistic

They always called it dangerous in the Ruins, and of course, they were right. Astigma knew that they had to flee to the Ruins when he was a baby because of the danger. Monsters killed other monsters all the time down here. He'd witnessed Granny Toriel do it once when she thought he wasn't looking. When they spent the night, they weren't allowed to go downstairs at all because of the danger. But in Astigma's mind... this was no life for Anton. His little brother deserved better than to be stuck in the house all the time because monsters were cruel to his family. Astigma wanted to give Anton the best, and the best was on the Surface where his mom came from. She said that world was cruel, and once the Barrier was broke, monsters would go at war with humans and throw them Underground. What if he could get them all to get along, though? What if Astigma could make the world better by going out there, befriending those murderers and opening the Barrier back up to the Surface so the influence could spread? Astigma knew it wouldn't be easy, sneaking out, nor would it be easy to befriend the others. But for Anton, he'd do anything.

🩸🩸🩸

Dinner time was filled with Granny talking about a new pie recipe mom was going to show her. Dad was eager to learn it as well, which meant... "Sans, Could You Watch The Boys?" Dad asked. Astigma almost whinced. Uncle Sans seemed like an easy babysitter with how much he slept, but he always seemed to know when Astigma and Anton were about to get into some trouble. "yeah, of course. i love spendin' time with m' nephews." Sans agreed. Astigma nearly gave up right then and there, but he had to stay determined. With Sans watching, he wouldn't ever even get close to the stairs. He got mad when it came to the stairs, and even in going outside, Astigma couldn't come back inside for a bathroom break unless Anton and Sans came in as well. His task was next to impossible. Astigma kept eating. He would figure something out, somehow. Anton would be sad in Astigma's absence, but he would be much happier when Astigma succeeded. Then he wouldn't ever have to leave his baby brother's side again.

🩸🩸🩸

Anton always went to bed at 6. He was young and needed his sleep. Astigma and his parents always spoiled him with family cuddles while dad read Fluffy Bunny out loud. Astigma felt so relaxed during this time that he sometimes fell asleep himself as well. He couldn't afford it this time as he cuddled his mom and brother. Dad closed the book up and set it aside. "Astigma, baby, your dad and I will be in the kitchen with grandma if you need us, ok? Your Uncle will be in the living room otherwise." Astigma nodded in understanding. "I love you, mom, love you, dad." He wanted to get it in before he left. His dad smiled at him. "We Love You Too, Astigma, Never Forget It." He got up, and mom kissed his forehead. "Be good for your Uncle, baby boy..." Astigma nodded, and his parents left. He instantly got down under the bed and pulled out a bottle of mustard he snuck in from home. It was time to put his plan into action. Astigma did notice one weakness in his Uncle's supposed omnipotence. Talking about Grillby and giving him a bottle of mustard. It always seemed to put Sans in some sort of funk. So he headed to the living room to do just that.