𝟎𝟏. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝟖 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧

< 𝗣𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 my characters 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 within their descriptions

< 𝗣𝗶𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 my characters 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 within their descriptions. 𝗔𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺 are 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘀 >

 𝗔𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺 are 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘀 >

𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑨 𝑭𝑬𝑾 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑪𝑲𝑺 𝑫𝑶𝑾𝑵,

Kareem walked along the pavements of Atlanta with his Australian-mixed Sheppard since freshman year college, Spots. The city streets were filled with smelly bars and nightlife activities that kept the city alive and flourishing for another hundred years. Techno music booming from a nearby nightclub he cruised by vibrated his organs. And caused a painful ringing in his sensitive ears.

        A drunk woman and her friend, both dressed in skimpy clothing and colorful hair, struggling to carry their own weight pushed past Kareem to throw up — and missed — in the trashcan.

"Girl! You just running through anybody like the Tomb Raider." She stepped over the puke displayed at their feet, sending an apologetic smile while pulling back her friend's hair. "Sorry about that. She just turned twenty-one and got a little out of control. You know how it be."

She did a double take, confirming the man walking his dog was the exact face exploited on TV, billboards, and in the background of artists stories, and gasped.

Kareem gave a nod, ignoring her excitement like it wasn't anything new because it wasn't. "It's all good. Ya'll stay safe out here, and happy birthday." The birthday girl attempted to thank him but punk filled her words. His nose riled up in disgust and went on minding his business even after the somewhat sober friend tried for his attention. Spots followed along.

With his mother positioned as the mayor of the City of Atlanta, Kareem was used to the attention. Forced to attend formal events in neck-tight suits, shaking a variety of old cold, unwashed hands, endless smiling in public settings even behind the cameras as they never knew who was watching, as she always preached. Constantly seen in the public's eye with barely anything to hold onto, taught Kareem to preserve his privacy as much as he could.