𝟎𝟑. 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐝𝐨

                    𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌-𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, Kareem practiced signing basic phases

  𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐀𝐋 𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌-𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, Kareem practiced signing basic phases. He compared himself to the woman in the video, mocking her gestures until they flowed naturally.

Since imprinting last week, Kareem hadn't focused on anything else other than drilling down on enough ASL so he's able to hold a conversation with Alyina outside of messaging. It came to a point of skipping important meetings alongside his pops, distancing himself from the pack, to staying up till five in the morning until what he's learned has become muscle memory. . .which some has. . .and most hadn't.

        She's not made for him, he was made for her. That means placing himself in her world, in her shoes, behind her eyes.

        "Why you've been staring at yourself in the mirror? I promise you're still pretty. No need to be obnoxious about it and check yourself out every five seconds. Ain't nothing changed besides that big ass head."

        Kareem's young sister out of three, Lauri, rounded the corner down the hallway. She was searching for her bracelet when she discovered her brother being. . .him.

        There were more important matters on hand so he ignored her smart-ass comment about his head, which wasn't topping her Natalie Nunn chin.

        Her thin brows furrowed at the unpaused video in hand, a clear look of judgment mixed with curiosity molded her expression. "Why aren't you dressed for the banquet? And why are you learning sign language? You know we leaving soon right? If not now."

        Kareem was dressed for tonight's occasion. A creamy white turtle neck tucked in creamy white trousers matched with a creamy coat. His locs were pinned back with a few strands hanging and subtle jewelry complimenting his style and promoting wealth, clean head to toe. Lauri was just tripping because she assumed the only way to get her brother's attention was by picking on everything he does and wear.