Part 2

??? :- you look.... just like my daughter.... my daughter who passed away.....
Author :- saying she caressed your cheek... you didn't stop her as you remember your mother.... Tears went down your eyes.... You spat out everything you could possibly say about your life... something made you do it....she made you feel safe.... She pressed you to her embrace.... And hugged you while you sobbed near her heart... your eyes closed.... Tiredness clearly visible on your face....

(time skip the next day)
Author :- the sun hitting your face.....your sure it wasn't a dream as your at the same exact place....You looked around but it was empty...
Y/n:- Ahh I forgot to ask her name....
Author :- you do still remember her face.... You stud up and Started walking to do your job.... And at the end of the day you took your steps to your school though it was weekend....
Author :- standing in front of the principals office...

Y/n:- *knock knock*
??? :- Come in!
Y/n:- good evening sir *bow*
Principle:- oh y/n what a surprise.... Why was you absent these days?
Y/n:- well.... You know about the Kim's.... Mr. Kim was the one who actually payed my fees... so since he's not here anymore.....
Author :- you handed him your resigning letter.... As you was about to leave...
Principal :- wait.... Umm actually......your one of our top student y/n we can't loose you.... What if I give you an offer.....
Y/n:- *turn*what is it sir?
Principle :- a scholarship.... And a dorm next to our school....
Author :- you couldn't be more happier....
Y/n:- t-thank you so much sir
Principle:- no problem dear.....
Author :- he said slightly patting your head with love.... And that's where you are right now....

END OF FLASHBACK

Author - ever since those happened this dorm have been your home... your now 17 years old with a busy life.... Going to school early morning then at work shifts without even taking rest then home doing your homework and stuff... by that it's already the end of the day.... Since you didn't have anything to care about you only focused on your studies more....

Y/n:- *sight*what a life....
(next day)
Author :- it was another bright day at school.....you got in your class..
??? :- hey y/n!
Y/n:- hey
Author :- that's your seat mate joy.... You did stated talking but never went too close...you both would only be together at class after that she goes with her friends... she really is a good person though.... but the worst part is she's Roy's sister......and Roy is Jung kook's friend....but unlike Roy who's a spoiled brat joy was way better....

Joy:- ahh here's your notes... and thanks
Y/n:- your welcome.......
Author :- just then the professor min came as class started....
(time skip)
Author :- you Finished your shift you're on your way back home....
receptionist :- hey y/n.... How was work?
Y/n:- good.... *smile*
Author :- since you're the only student living there workers knew you pretty much....this is your daily routine.....
(next day)
Author :- it was weekends you clearly didn't have anything to do.... You spend your time at the amusement park watching the little kids play..... at evening you decided to go to the graveyard....
Grave taker :- hello lil y/n....
Author :- I have no idea what a grave taker means....hehe... Through out my imagination it means like... you know who's cleaning and taking care of the grave.... Yeh that...
Y/n :- hi uncle.... *smile*
Author :- they also know you since you came there petty much every day....you stood in front of your mother's grave closing your eyes you started praying... there was no one there at that time other than you yourself...

Author :- I would be scared to stand there alone.... You then took your steps toward your best friend Jennie.... Everything was going fine until you heard heavy foot steps on the dried Leafs......
you ignored and kept praying..... After a while you opened your eyes and decided to leave until you saw familiar face... he looked at you as your eyes widen.... It was Jungkook... you both shared a second eye contact.... But before he could say a word you rushed........ while you're heartbeat raised....he chased behind you.....