Part 8

Jungkook :- my bAby siSta yU mi.... JeOn yu mi.... *smile*
Y/n:-..... you have a s-sister?
Author :- you was too shook to believe.....
Jungkook :- *baby nod*...... But ShE aLsO wEnT t0 hEavEn.....WiThouT k0okie *sniff*
Y/n:- it's OK.... Now.... Let's go?
Jungkook :- hmm~

Author :- you started walking with him again.... While he kept talking and talking until.....

Jungkook :- y0u kNoW tHerE is a gOrl aT my UniVeRsitY hEr nAme is y/N.....
Author :- hearing your name you stopped for a sec then started to walk again like nothing happened.....
Y/n:- hmm? What did she do?
Jungkook :- sHe's jUsT lIkE my Sis.....
Y/n:-...... what do you mean?
Jungkook :- y/n......shE haS a beAuTifuL faCe and reAlly pRetTy eYes.....
Y/n:- *blush mess* a-and?
Jungkook :- sHe hAs l0nG hAir aNd rEalLy iNnocEnt juSt liKe yuMi
Y/n:- H-hmm....
Jungkook :- but...
Y/n:- but what?
Jungkook :- shee hIdEs tHinGs.....
Y/n:- hmm?
Jungkook :- liKe my siS....my sIs sHe AlWaYs g0t bUlLyed.....sHe wAs bwoKen inSidE....just LikE y/N
Y/n:- umm.... Is y/n also broken?
Jungkook :- sOmeTimEs I tHink somEtHinG wHat is GoiNg on WitH hEr lIkE sHe'S pRetEnding To be hApPy..... ThOsE tImes I JuSt wAnna hUg heR
Y/n:- o-ohh ok.....
Author :- your eyes glittered with tears.....
Y/n POV :- does he...... Actually see?......your right jungkook...... I do have a lot in my heart *sad chuckle*
Jungkook :- *sniff* but i......i cOuldN't saVe my Sis..... I Was a bAd oPpA*sad pout*
Y/n:- that's OK I'm pretty sure she'll be really happy in the heaven she'll be missing you.....
Jungkook :- rEally?.....
Y/n:- yeh *smile*.......
~~~
Jungkook :- aRe we theRe yet? *pout*
Y/n:- j-just a little more OK *strugle*

Author :- and at last you reached home.....
Y/n:- huff!....gosh that was a workout....
Author :- you made him sit on the couch and helped him take off his jacket and boots.....

Y/n:- that's were your gonna sleep OK ?
Jungkook :- tHas y0ur ro0m?
Y/n:- yeh....
Jungkook :- n0 neEed~~ I'll sweeep heRe
Y/n:- no koo--
Jungkook :- my aPpa tEachEd me to be A GenTleMan.... Y0u can sweeepp thEre misSs
Y/n:- *chuckle* but are you sure?
Author :- he laid his head on the couch and closed his eyes before nodding while you put the blanket on top of him...... You didn't wanna argue anymore so you agreed.....
Y/n:- if you need anything just call me OK?
Jungkook :- okiee~
Author :- you went for a shower when you got back he was already in his dreamland.....
Y/n:- *chuckle* such a baby.....
Author :- you slightly ruffled his silky hair.....
Y/n:- no wonder why girls drool over you *smile*.....
Author :- including you yourself.....
Author :- you then left to your room to sleep......

(morning~)

Author :- the sun decided to disturb our prince's beauty sleep.... He groaned in annoyance before turning to the other side...... Until he suddenly sat up straight remember something.....

Jungkook POV:- aahhh why does my head hurt so much.... I was soo drunk last night
Author :- he then opened his eyes only to see himself in an unfamiliar place.....
Jungkook POV:- I'm not dreaming right?......
Author :- he said pinching himself and gasped after realizing it's not a dream..... But then he saw a girl..... Her back was facing him.... Yeh it was you.... In the kitchen making breakfast..... Not knowing that this man woke up......
Jungkook POV:- *wide eyes* omg am I kidnapped?..... No way..... There is no way a girl can kidnap me.....
Author :- do.Not.Underestimate.A.Girl

Jungkook POV:- *gasp* what if she's a PHYCO?
Author :- pfftt phyco haha.... Our poor y/n is a phyco now..... He then started to remember last night....
Jungkook :- y/n..... *mumble*
Jungkook POV :- *wide eyes**panic* OH F*CK.... I told her everything...... Stupid stupid stupid!.... What would she think now?......but how will I thank her?...... AAAAHHHHH

Author :- but before he could have a mental breakdown you turned around only to get startled seeing the complete shook jungkook.....
Y/n:- ohh God.... You scared me....
Jungkook :-......... *blink blink*
Y/n :- uhh that's the bathroom---
Jungkook :- OK thanks....
Author :- he immediately left to the bathroom before you could even complete your sentence......he got in and immediately locked the door......
Jungkook POV:- Aahh sh*t.....what do I do?......
Author :- after a while of fighting with himself.....
Jungkook POV :- don't make it awkward!.... hfff *sight*
Author :- he got out of the bathroom........ Only to see you standing there with two cup of coffee..... You singled him to sit on the couch as he did while you passed him a mug of coffie.....
Jungkook :- uhh.....thanks for letting me stay
Y/n:- your welcome.......
Jungkook :- I said a lot of things didn't I? *embarrassed*
Y/n:- ohh yeh *chuckle*
Jungkook :- do you live alone?
Y/n:- yeah....
Jungkook :- so your parents?
Y/n:- I don't have a family *smile*
Jungkook :- y-you don't?...
Y/n:- nope.... My mom also went to heaven like yours.....*smile*
Jungkook :- your dad?
Y/n:- my dad left for another girl when I was 9......ever since that..... My mom took care of me.....
Jungkook POV:- God my heart skipped....... s-she's alone...... Is that why she's like this? Is there no one else with her?
Y/n:- uhh jungkook are you here?
Jungkook :- H-huh? Yeh.....i never knew you didn't have a family......
Y/n:- *chuckle* nobody knows...... Besides what's the use?....... *sight*
Author :- jungkook felt bad but his life is also like this..... All he has is his dad who's really busy with his work...... That's why he keeps asking jungkook to get a girlfriend so he won't feel alone as a caring father.....
Y/n:- what happened to your sister?
Jungkook :- she had heart disease when she was young........and Yeh
Y/n:- ohhh
Jungkook :- so how do you live? Like money?
Y/n:- ohh yeh I work at xxxx restaurant
Jungkook :- wow you work in such a young age *smile*
Author :- you very really happy by his reply cause normally people would judge you by your job or even make fun of your job...... You both talked about your family for a while...... You got really comfortable with him......
Jungkook :- Aahh I think I should leave now.....
Y/n:- ohh OK.....
Jungkook :- we'll hang out someday.....
Y/n:- y-yeh sure....
Jungkook :- byee
Y/n:- byeee.....
Author :- he left....
Y/n:- OH MY GODDD! he said we'll hangout, yeeeeyyyyyyy
Author :- you were the happiest person in the internet world
(mean while)
Jungkook POV:- *frown* the scent of her house is so familiar and beautiful......