Part 5

Author :- you think Jungkook is calm? Well he's screaming mentally..... you both got in as he close the door.... You had to calm down as you sat on the bed.... It looks like a bedroom.... Basically for having fun as it's a club.... The room was with dim light.... Jungkook was fixing himself in the mirror mean while you.....

Y/n POV:- OK calm down! It's just a game it's just a dare! A DARE IS A DARE there's nothing to panic about!

Author :- you didn't wanna turn back... cause it might make you seem like a weak person in front of him....
Jungkook then turned toward you....made you flinch a little he walked toward you.... While feeling so messed up and can't think straight.... He placed his left knee beside your right thigh and his right knee between your thight while your dress automatically rode up as you sat down.... You felt like sweating so much....until....

Jungkook :- it's just a game OK? Don't worry....
Author :- his words somehow made you feel safe and relax a little....
Jungkook :- can I remove your mask?
Author :- you just nod cause words where stuck on your throat.... He extended his veiny arms and removed your mask and...... badumb..... Jungkook got completely lost in your ocean eyes... it was pin drop silence.... You felt worried as he wasn't even moving... the eye contact was not helping the situation and the silence is killing you... you then got more worried so you decided to bring him back to him sense..
Y/n:- uhh J-Jungkook....
Author :- no Change in his moments
Y/n:- Jungkook?
Author :- again.... No difference....you then bought your hands up to his big shoulders and shaked him before calling again
Y/n:- Jungkook!
Jungkook :- H-huh?

Author :- the beautiful eyes was now filled with concern.... Concern for him..... he finally got back to earth and realized what he was doing... he looked away feeling all shy and embarrassed.... He then calm down and looked back at her.....
Jungkook POV :- OHH GOD STOP IT! JEON JUST FINNISH IT AND GET OUT OF THIS SITUATION ALREADY!
Author :- he felt like killing himself...
Jungkook :- just cooperate with me OK?
Y/n:- *nod*

Author :- yet you didn't speak a word... he started leaning to your neck while you closed your eyes shut.... The electricity which passed after feeling his soft yet wet lips on your neck you grabbed the bedsheet which you were sitting on.... The temperature in the room raises as the tension between you two grow.... He slowly started s*cking your skin you pressed your lips together making no sounds.... It was new..... everything was new for you....after making an official h!ckeys.... Both of you was in heaven with messed up minds..... his lips automatically made it's way to your exposed shoulder but this time he s*cked roughly.... While your hands went to his back pulling him closer your hands went inside his shirt touching his bare back.... He b!te your skin... you couldn't help but to scratch his back.... Your nails dig deep to his skin.... But instead of pain he was feeling pleasure....but he never stopped like he was hypnotized by your skin.... That's when he spoke against your skin enough for you to hear......

Jungkook :- are you still a v!rgin?
Author :- he had no idea why he asked you that...
Y/n:- *immediately nod*
Jungkook :- words babygirl....
Y/n:- y-yehh.... I am... mm...
Jungkook :- *smirk*of course what else can I expect from a 17 year old innocent girl like you...
Y/n:- ahh...
Author :- after making 3 h!ckeys....
*knock knock*
Lee:- yahh I only asked you make one mark!

Author :- and you both came back you your world.... Both of you look at each other with wide eyes not believing what just happened... there was no more sound of Lee which means he already left... Jungkook then looked at the mirror buttoning up his top button making sure your scratch marks won't be visible.... Meanwhile you was sitting there feeling guilt for hurting him like that... you then fixed yourself making sure one h!ckey is visible and both of you got out your face was still a tomato looking down....