page 37

Angel enjoys it then says "Thank you my love" They split ways as Angel goes to her workspace to prepare clothes for Wolf with her love as the most important part. Wolf explores the Castile. There were hundreds of thousands of rooms on each wing of each floor with each floor haveing six wings there were thirty floors above ground and twice as many below ground and a third of that in hidden passages. Wolf found that almost half of these rooms were filled from floor to roof with sculptures body pillows art and various things designed and based off of him. This took the sheer insanity of Angel to another level entirely. Wolf says "She's completely out of her mind" Half of the other rooms were filled with furniture and decorations made from the flesh bones and remains of Angel's victims. Wolf was backing away from the sight when his back hits something solid. Wolf turns to see Angel looking at him with eyes filled with pure insanity she was holding an axe. Wolf coulden't help but to scream in terror. It took him a few minutes to realize that it was just a sculpture. Angel comes to the room concern clear on her face she says "MY LOVE WHAT'S WRONG I HEARD YOU SCREAM!" She was crying tears running down her face as she had been fearing the worst when she heard his screams. Wolf says "You are insane this all of this is just too insane!" Angel says "Darling if you want me to i'll burn everything down it was all just a hobby to help me stay saine well you were in that coma" Wolf says "You still seem quite insane to me though" Angel says "I am just passonate about you I can't live without you"