1: Please Dont Take My Sunshine Away...

Ever since they were little, Mikey had always been the smiling ball of pure joy and sunshine of the family. He's always making jokes and brightening up his brothers' days with his art and hugs.

No matter the day, Mikey's smile brought happiness to those around him.

-

It couldn't be helped. No one saw it coming. A quick strike. A hard hit. Too much blood.

"MIKEY!!" Leo, Donnie, and Raph shouted in unison.

Raph punched the giant snake beast's head hard into the ground, knocking it prone.

The three eldest rushed to Mikey's side, the orange clad turtle lay on his stomach, a large crack wreaking havoc across his shell.

"M-Mikey?" Leo nudged his little brother, but got no response.

Raph gently turned Mikey over. A hush fell over them all. He'd not only been hit across his plastron, but half his face had been smashed by the weight of the snake's tail.

"H-He's gonna be okay.. Right?" Leo looked to Raph, then Donnie. He's met with silence.

"R-Right??" Leo's voice breaks as tears stain his cheeks.

He can't be dead.. Please.. no… No.. NoNoNoNONONONONO

"NOOOOOOOOO!!!" Leo's anguished cries reverberate off the walls of neighboring buildings, echoing across the city.

Donnie feels years slowly run down his cheeks, but he doesn't care. His brother is dead and they can't do anything about it.

Leo sobs and turns to where the snake beast has just recovered from the hit that Raph landed.

Leo stood up, his eyes blinded by rage.

"Leo.. Don't-"

Leo creates a portal above the snake beast and rushes at it. The beast hisses and prepares to strike, but Leo kicks its jaw up, forcing its head through the portal. Then he closes it.

A sickening crunch followed by a rain of blood envelops the senses of the turtles. The snake beast was dead. Mikey was dead. And Leo?

Leo looks back at Raph and Donnie, a manic look in his eyes. Blood drips down his face as he laughs Psychotically.

"The world will pay"