2: Your Actions ALWAYS Have Consequences

TW: Mentions of Rape

Leo rushed into the lair, stumbling as he made his way to his room.

"Leo?"

Leo hardly registered Mikey's voice as he turned to look at his little brother. Leo's face had bruises and cuts, matching the ones littered across his body.

"What happened..?" Mikey's voice was calm with a slight hint of worry.

"I-I.." Leo couldn't even form a sentence as he broke down crying and hyperventilating.

"LEO!! DONNIE, RAPH, COME HELP!!" Mikey shouted as he rushed to Leo's side.

Mikey hugged Leo, rubbing his shell in a comforting pattern. Donnie and Raph were in the room almost immediately.

"what happened?" Raph asked.

Leo was slowly calming his breaths, but the tears continued to fall.

"Leo?" Donnie knelt beside his twin. "What happened?"

Leo looked at Donnie, then his other brothers. "I-I told him no.."

Donnie was the only one who'd known where Leo had gone the night before this. He'd gone on a date with this really friendly guy… Donnie understood immediately.

"What do you mean?" Raph asked, concerned more than ever.

"Raph.. I think he was raped" Donnie's eyes we're dark as he looked at his older brother.

"What..?" Mikey mumbled.

"Look at the signs, he's hurt, he's traumatized, and he just said that he'd said 'no'. It's clear signs"

Raph nodded. "I'll take care of it. Donnie? Do you know who it was?"

"Yes.."

"Hm"

Donnie led Raph to his lab as Mikey guided Leo to his room, tucking him into bed after bandaging his cuts.

"This will not end well.." Mikey muttered as he saw Raph leave the lair with a blank face, void of emotion.