Chapter Six

Jermaine's POV:

I'm so glad we sorted out everything and now our recommittal ceremony is done. Now it's time to focus and focus solely on her. We danced at the reception and it honestly reminded me of our first wedding ceremony reception and I held her in my arms the exact same way. I kissed her forehead, cheeks and lips. I was already in our bedroom sitting on the bed waiting for her to come out. She came out with a white see through robe this time and had the garter on her thigh walking towards me slowly. She wasn't wearing heels.

I took my time admiring her once she reached me. Her voice broke my personal thoughts.

Kiki: " Do you like what you see, baby?"

I bit my lips, stood up and looked down into those beautiful brown eyes all over again and kissed her slowly and gently. I'm going to make sweet love to my beautiful wife... even slower than the first round we've ever done. I kissed her face sweetly and moved her hair out of her face.

Jermaine: " Lay down, baby." I said lowly to her after helping her take off the beautiful white robe.

As she laid down on our bed on her back facing me. I grabbed the baby oil and set it on the stand. I rubbed her thighs gently. I winked at her and she giggled just like she did on our honeymoon night. It was precious to me how I can still manage to make my wife blush even after all these years. I kissed her thigh that had the garter on it and she gasped and watched me. I licked the top of the garter and then slowly moved it away from her skin with my finger tips and grabbing the garter with my teeth and taking it off of her.

I looked up at my wife and smiled at her when I looked up between those beautiful thick thighs and noticed she wasn't wearing any panties. I took off the remainder of my clothes and then I grabbed the baby oil. I was going to do something I know she'd enjoy.

Jermaine: " Lay all the way flat, beautiful. Open those legs nice and wide for me..." I said lowly to her.

She did as I asked her to do and I rubbed baby oil on her beautiful thighs and climbed between them. I kissed her all in between those thighs and used my tongue to pleasure her for awhile. Then I rubbed baby oil on those juicy lips too. I kissed her body from the lower parts up to her beautiful neck. I nipped, licked and sucked her breast and kissed every single scar on her body as usual. Then I looked into her eyes and spoke again..

Jermaine: " How are you feeling, Mrs. Jackson?" I asked her sweetly and smiled at her.

She was definitely feeling great . I can tell it because she was very wet from what my hands feel and she spoke to me softly.

Kiki: " I feel great, Mr. Jackson." She said smirking at me.

I chuckled and then asked her...

Jermaine: " May I?" I asked positioning myself and looking into her eyes.

Kiki: " Of course, my love." She said to me.

I entered her warmth and made sweet love to her nice and slowly and while thrusting inside and out of her, I kissed her lips all over again . She moaned with each thrust and as soon as we were done with round one. We went on to do round two but this time she really surprised me and she handcuffed me to the bed. By the end of the night, she unhandcuffed me after having her way with me.

Jermaine: " My, My, My." I said winking at her.

Kiki: " What?"

I chuckled lowly and kissed her again and laid her back on her back again. I kissed her and rubbed her thighs with both hands and spanked her booty. I know by now her wet warmth is throbbing and aching so I didn't want to make it hurt worse but when she whispered in my ear....

Kiki: " Give it to me, Maine..." she said using her nickname for me.

She scooted her lovely body to me and I asked if she was sure. She kissed me after licking her lips and I knew by that point it was one of those love making marathons that was taking place tonight. Plus we were making up for those weeks that we didn't have time to do it. I re-entered her warmth down there and kissed and sucked that beautiful neck leaving my mark there.

Many can fault me for my mistakes but I'm proving that I am loyal to my wife and nobody else has my focus except her. We laid in each other's arms breathlessly and I got up as a gentleman and helped my wife into the chair in our sitting area in our bedroom near the bathroom. I did most of the work and threw the dirty bedsheets into the hamper and put powder on the mattress and put two cover bedsheets down first and then new top bedsheets on it. Put all pillows back in their normal positions and put the comforter on the bed.

I helped my wife into the bathroom. She was too sore to do much which I understood why. I made sure she took her medicine, then I took mine and we got into the shower together. It was a hot steamy shower to relax all of our muscles. After the shower I dried her off first and then dried myself off. I grabbed her night gown and slipped it on her.

Kiki: " Thank you baby." She said looking at me as I guided her to the bed.

Jermaine: " I'll do anything for you, my Queen." I said to her and kissed her lips gently.

I put my pajama shorts on and got into bed with her. I held my lovely wife close to my chest and she kissed it and laid on it listening to my heartbeat. I rubbed her back and soon she fell asleep. I quickly peeped at our clock on the stand and it was a little after 12 midnight. I closed my eyes and fell into deep slumber.