Why?

Y/n wakes up by her best friend lila waking her up. Y/n what's wrong Lila? And how did you get in my house? Lila: Ur mom let me in. Y/n: ofcourse she did. u roll ur eyes. Lila: HEY! and she playfully hits ur arm. Y/n: But why are you here? Lila: Because there's a stranger things con and i want you to come with me. Y/n: How much is it? Lila: 180 dollars. Y/n:i cant come then because u know my mom is having trouble with her job and she isnt getting paid well. Lila: Who said u paid? Y/n:I did. Lila: Well im paying so you dont have to worry about that. Y/n: No Lila my mom wouldnt let you and besides i couldnt do that to you. Lila: My family is pretty rich and im not giving you a choice because if u say no one more time ill knock you out and ill drag you with me in two days. Y/n: okay geez u phsycopath let me ask my mom. u say as u run out of ur room with Lily not far behind. Y/n: Mom? Y/m/n: Yes honey? Y/n: can i go to stranger things con with Lila and she said she is paying so you dont have to worry about that. Y/m/n: No Y/n i would feel bad and id have to pay back. Lila: No mrs Y/l/n you dont have to worry my family iis pretty rich and i know how much she wants to see them and besides im also paying for  Nicole and id feel bad if  didnt pay for Y/n. Y/m/n: ok fine then when is it? Y/n: tommorow. Lila: lets go shopping! Y/n: Okay. Y/m/n: be back at 6 pm. Y/n: yes mother. 

Y/n a Lila meet up with nicole  and after a while nicole says something

Nicole: Im deffinently gonna kiss noah

Yn: dont thats messed up

Nicole: Im still gonna do it

Finns pov:

we were sat behind our table tommorow was  our second day my thoughts were interupted by a beautiful girl i stood up and asked her name she said Kayleigh and she wanted a photo and signature so i gave it To Kayleigh from Finn. i held her waist as we took the picture and she left damn i wished she couldve stayed longer.

Au Note: i hope you like it because i tried my best please comment and give me some ideas