What did i do

Previously: Y/n and her friends were going to comic con paid by her friend Lila and finn met a fan and thought she was beautiful.

Y/n pov:I got woken up by my mom.  Y/m/n:Y/n wake up you only have 30 minutes to get ready till Lila and Nicole get here. Y/n: ok mom. You take a luke warm shower and wear this:

(if u dont like it then think of something you like to wear) 

you eat breakfeast and then Lila and Nicole arrive. Nicole:eek im so exited im gonna try and kiss Noah schnapp. Lila and Y/n: No ur not. Nicole im going to and you cant stop us.  Katherine (Lila's mom): Girls c'mon u dont wanna be late do you?  Nicole, Lila and Y/n: no ofcourse not! Katherine: Then get  in here. N L and Y/n: yess!  And then katherine puts on music thats loud and u feel like ur gonna bust ur eardrum. Katherine: Girls were here.Nicole: ok thanks for driving us here. Katherine: no problem have fun! Y/n: byeee . you nicole and lila think where to go first and you say finn but then Lila says: No lets go to sadie her line isnt that long .Y/n: ok. Nicole: And then were gonna go to noah. You and Lila: Fine. you guys wait in line for sadie and then after 10 minutes you guys meet sadie. Sadie: hi do you want a picture , hug , autograph or all? she says exitedly. Lila: all. and you guys do that and talk to sadie for a while then Nicole says; It was super fun talking to you sadie but we gotta go see noah now byee! Sadie laughs : ok girls i hope ill see you again. Lila: deffinently.you all then wait in noahs line and when its ur turn and talk to him get photos and an autograph then Nicole kisses noah and you drag her away and say: Wth is wrong with you?! Nicole: im sorry i couldnt help it hes such a cute little bean. Y/n: Now lets go to finn eeeeek.Lila: what if you and him get toghether.Y/n:no. i say as i feel myself heating up and my heart races as i get closer to meet finn and then finally it was our turn.i held my hand out for him to shake but he didnt get up nothing. Finn:do you want autograph or picture. Y/n: both please. then when we took the picture he didnt want to touch me nothing and that broke me. when i went away i saw another fan come and he stood up and hugged them i was heartbroken and i know it sound stupid because he doesnt even know me. And then i felt tears streaming down my face Lila and Nicole ran up to me but i just ran away getting lost in the meantime but i didnt care i ran for ages and before i knew it i was in a forest lost ofcourse.I knew no one would find me here so i sat by a tree staying there and crying my eyes out.Eventually Lila and Nicole found me.

Lila:Y/n are you okay what happend?! Nicole: Yeah what happend girl? you explain the story. Nicole: I swear to god im gonna kill him that asshole is that how he treats his biggest fans!? Lila:Hey Y/n do you wanna go to the back or meet millie? Y/n: I guess we can meet millie if she isnt an asshole like him. Nicole dragged Y/n and Lila to millie's line. After a while its their turn. Millie: Hii whats ur names? Lila: Nicole next to me is Y/n and im Lila. Millie: Is Y/n okay she looks like she has been crying? Nicole : Explains the story. Millie: wait what thats not like finn im so sorry. Y/n: its okay i mean im ugly (ur not ur beautiful alright) so that could be the reason. Millie: thats still not an excuse for him to do that. Security to millie: Ms brown their time is done now. Millie ok bye.

then you Lila and Nicole go home and you fall asleep crying.