2

Tommy made it to Bads Muffins only 1 minute late but that ment a lot to Tommy. He never liked it when he was late but Bad never cared and knew Tommy's situation. As Tommy walked in to the cafe Puffy one of his co-workers greeted him with a warm smile."Hey Toms how are you "Puffy asked with a curious smile. Tommy responded with a simple but all to familiar "I'm fine" but that was just a lie. Puffy could tell be the way that his eyes dropped that he didn't sleep well."Tommy are you excited for the Blue fire tonight?" Puffy asked with what people would call a questionable amount of excitement."I'm not but I think Tubbo is." He responded with a light laugh. Oh the Blue fire were the parties of the nation decide a new ruler. This only happens one a centenarian(100 years for those who don't know what that is) the past centenarian was ruled by XD but he got overthrown by the Minecrafts. Tommy watched the clock till it hit 3 clocked out and was on his way back till he heard what could only be a scream of what no clue. Tommy wasn't dumb enough to go check and die he had listened to to many story's from Puffy about Horror movies to know that will be a death wish. He quickened his pace and walked home to Tubbo and Catboo.

(Words 244)