3

Tw:swearing and obsession (if there's more let me know)
I'm sorry this took a while to make I had no ideas on what to do. I hope your day/night or afternoon/morning is well!.

Tommy walked into the apartment Catboo was waiting on the couch/sofa. Tubbo had the night shift so Tommy was incharge of dinner.
With what little they had it was either going to be what ever you find and throw it together or mac and cheese. Tommy ended up just making the mac and cheese and put the rest up for Tubbo. Tommy went to sit on the sofa/couch to watch a nature document about bee's. Bee's being the only one they had thanks to Tubbo. Catboo continued to meow till it was around 20:30 (8:30) when Tubbo got home. Tubbo got to go home early from the night shift because of the celebration that night around 21:09pm (9:09pm). Tubbo got home changed his trousers/pants along with his. Shirt for the Blue Fire.(this is what he looks like)

(this is what he looks like)

By May on pinterest.

While Tommy doesn't want to go he'll go for Tubbo. In Tommy's eyes Tubbo is incapable of self control ✨️ when it comes on what he should do to get back at people.
(Here's what Tommy's wearing)

By Nyx on pinterest.

Tommy and Tubbo leave Catboo with Niki as she doesn't like social events like the Blue Fire because of some trauma they caused her.
Tubbo is practically draging Tommy to this event while Tommy is trying to run far away from anything social. "TOMMY GET YOU'RE ASS BACK HERE OR I'LL DRAG YOU TO A PARTY!" Tubbo yelled as he ran after Tommy. Tommy managed to squirm just enough to make Tubbo's grip loose enough to make him be able to run. Run he did right into the near by woods to a small pond that Tubbo and him found. No one really knew where it was but if they did they we're not sure how to get there. As Tommy laid on the ground looking at the changing leaves fall around him. He heard someone else sit by him. Tommy just assumed it was Tubbo but instead of Tubbo's voice. He heard someone new "the leaves look pretty when they changed colors don't you agree?" This strange new deep yet not bone chilling deep almost soothing voice said. Tommy turned his head to see one of the new rulers "yeah they are but the look better when there flower buds are groing on them." Tommy admired the tree leaves when the had flower buds growing on them. Prince Wilbur sat there not quite sure what to do I mean he didn't bring his guitar with him so sadly he could not play it. He was staring at Tommy trying to find out anything he can about him after all that's what they took XD down for. To get Tommy to know him. Wilbur already picked out a room for Tommy and clothing. "Are you going to continue staring at me?" Tommy asked already sitting instead of laying. "My apologizes I must of zoned out" Prince Wilbur said well he rubbed the back of his neck."Well I have to go nice talking to you Prince Wilbur" Tommy said as he bowed and walked away to find Tubbo. Tubbo was now waiting for Tommy to get Catboo and go this event was something that was not wanted as everyone had already heard about them. Tommy popped up beside Tubbo before he could speak a microphone cut him off. Making the user's voice sound louder said"Hello everyone I hope you have enjoyed yourself so far but we must introduce the new rulers." Puffy said she was a immortal so when XD came into rule she Introduced him too."Hello everyone my name is Phil and on my left is my son Prince Wilbur on my right is my oldest son Prince Technoblade .(If you stop reading because I added Technoblade then read the description cuz that's said by Technoblade)

(687 words yup)