Ch 2: The Empire's Mistake

After Rimuru and the others step outside of the Gate what they saw was An Army of 100,000 strong Imperial soldiers.

Rimuru wanted to make a peaceful contact and he walks towards the Soldiers.

But before he can reach the enemy camp he received a thought communication from Ultima through the soul Corridor.

"Lord Rimuru I have something to report regarding the People that Came from another side of the Gate" Ultima said

"It's quite fast that you Gathered information about those guys but let me hear your report," Rimuru said as he Stop his track and Listen to Ultima's Report

"Yes My Lord, According to the People that we have interrogated they were scouts sent To Observe our world," Ultima said

"Scouts huh" Rimuru Said

"Yes my Lord and Also they said that the main reason that they are Sent is to conquer our World By the orders of their Emperor" Ultima Replied

"I see, I wanted to have a peaceful Interaction but it sims I need to Teach this guy Who we are, Good Job Ultima Report to me if you find Anything more"

"Yes my Lord" Ultima said as she turned off the thought communication

***

Rimuru was Standing In Front of the Imperial army that is a few meters away From Him.

Behind Him were two of his 12 Patrons Namely Geld the Barrier Lord and Benimaru The Flare Lord also standing Behind them were The Yellow Numbers that they Brought.

"Rimuru-sama what should we do to those " Benimaru said as he points his fingers towards the Imperial army.

"Well If they attack us Then We will take Action," Rimuru said

After a few minutes, The sky was Now filled with flying arrows That is Raining towards them.

Geld Imidiatly Put up a Barrier Surrounding Everyone on Tempest's sides

Rimuru didn't move since he trust his Sabordenate That they will Protect Him

"Well that's our Signal, Benimaru, Geld take the Yellow Numbers and Kill them But leave the one that Surrenders" Rimuru Ordered

"As you Wish Rimuru-sama" Benimaru Said And Bowed to Rimuru the others Also followed And march forward to The imperial army.

Rimuru then Let out his wings And Flew Towards the sky to watch the battle.

***

Benimaru and Geld along with the Yellow Numbers march forward to the Imperial camp and when they arrive they saw formations of the Human army.

On the ground, There were Egoless Monsters that the Humans controlled and in the sky, Wyverns were Flaying To the sky with their Raiders.

For Benimaru And Geld, this scene feels nostalgic since Seeing Wyverns Flying with their Raiders Was a thing of the past for the both of them since Tempest Had Grown more advance that Futuristic Air Craft dominates the Sky.

Even so, Tempest Dint abandoned the way of Swords and Magic since Using Modern weapons such as Gun won't provide any Benefits for the soldiers of Tempest that can't be hurt by Weapons that delta Physical damage because all of Tempest Troops possess Multilayer Barrier that Protects them.

The Imperial soldier that saw Benimaru, Geld and the Yellow Numbers shakes in fear because Benimaru and Geld were Emitting an intense Aura.

Benimaru then Step forward and started to speak

"My name is Benimaru Commander in Chef of The Tempest army, Your act of aggression will not be tolerated but with my master's order I will give you all a chance to Surrender and we will guarantee you your Life," Benimaru said