Ch 8: Japan

---This Chapter is Written by Void-King---

Rimuru and the Others are Waiting outside the gate.

While Itami was talking to this man from the Public Security Intelligence Agency named Komakado Hideyo.

Then he stated one by one that Itami went into training and then just became the 2nd to the lowest cadet officer to graduate at JGSDF Military Intelligence School.

He also stated that back when he was still a student at the National Defense Academy of Japan he was the second to the lowest to pass the exams.

On how he was part of the Ranger thanks to him making his superior furious to him.

He Also Stated That Itami was part of "S" more Commonly known as Special Force Garrison Or "SFG" for short.

After a while, the group ride a bus while Kuribayashi was in shock and disbelief that His Commanding Officer is someone that Achieve in  Ranks on different Branch of the JSDF.

The Group then Went towards Ginza with some escorts.

They Stop at a Restaurant to eat and

Piña and Bozes are both Suprise By this and enjoyed the food so much. The same goes for  Rory, Lelei, and Tuka.

But for the people of Tempest, This is Pretty Common For them, in fact, there's more variety of food in Tempest That on Earth since There are Multiple planets that the Empire of Tempest Colonized and Protect using their Massive Arsenal of Technology.

Then after they ate, they went to a clothing store to buy some suits for Rory, Lelei, Tuka, Piña, and Bozes.

All of them except for Tuka tried on a suit.

As for the People of Tempest Rimuru was wearing his Simple But Iconic Demon Lord Suit, and Shuna was wearing her newly Tailored shrine maiden kimono.

Benimaru was wearing his Blood Red Kimono as the General of Tempest Army He was Given the Job of being Rimuru, Shuna, and Chloe's Guard.

While Diablo was still wearing his Butler outfit and his duty were To Observe The World Leaders of Earth.

Once the Bus that they are in arrived at one of the buildings everyone got out except for Piña, Bozes, Testarossa, Moss, and some other Tempest delegates.

{A/N: I forgot to add Testarossa and Moss as part of Tempest Delegates in the previous chapter so I'll just add them now}

Once they Entered They are Greeted by lots of Cameras from a lot of paparazzi from Many Different Nations that Hopes to get a Glimpse of who was the leader of such Advance Nation.

{A/N: In case you guys Don't know paparazzi means a freelance photographer who pursues celebrities to get photographs of them.}

Rimuru seeing the Camera Imidiatly knows that this Meeting is being broadcast all around the world.

A small Grain formed on Rimuru's Lips as he Thought of a way to Use this chance to warn the Entire Earth of who they are.

Itami seeing Rimuru having a devilish Grain on his face spoke.

"Dude stop making That kind of face your Starting to get weird," Itami asks

"Ha...Ha...Ha...Ha" Rimuru Let out a small laugh that only The Group could hear as he ignores Itami

'ahh He is planning Something' Shuna and Benimaru thought

***

The first one to enter was a girl in a Gothic Dress with a mourning veil on her face.

The next one is a girl with a staff in her hands, her outfit was those typical mages being in cosplay, she has blue hair and blue eyes.

Then a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes wearing a suit.

The next to Enter was A Girl with Pink hair wearing a white Pink Kimono her notable Feature is that she had two white horns on her four heads.

The next to Enter was a Japanese Girl with Long black Hair and Wearing an all-white attire.

Next to her was a Boy or a Girl with long Silver-bluish Hair Wearing black Attire with Golden Lining.

Next to Enter were Two People one was Wearing a Butler outfit and the Other was wearing a Blood Red Kimono.

Finally, the last to Enter was a man in his 30'a wearing the JGSDF Service Dress winner version.

Then they proceed to sit down on a chair prepared for them.

The look of the Group piques the Interest of the World Audience and in The live stream chat, some are already Simping For Rimuru and Chloe.

The Girls on the world Chat was also Simping for Diablo and Even for Benimaru.

Back to Rimuru once they Seated He looked at the people Inside and asides from the Reporters there's also Participants from Different Country and Rimuru see through those who had a people with Greed In their eyes.

---End---

***

Hola Amigos, Here Is a New Chapter Provided by your Lazy Author Void-King.

Hope you guys Enjoy It and See you guys in the Next Chapter.