74

Philip advised Riv.

"Riv Sentoren, stop your magic."

"I don't know what you mean. Leave."

Riv didn't want to wage a war of nerves with Philip any longer.

She was overwhelmed just hearing news about Lionel.

Philip spoke to Riv as she turned her back.

"Riv Sentoren, if you want to live, you better follow my advice."

Riv looked back at him blankly.

Philip looked at Riv's mother's pendant necklace hanging on her chest.

Then he stared at the magic ring that was merged with it as if it were the most precious thing in the world.

He spoke in a low voice.

"The magic tools you have will not be able to contain all of your overflowing magic."

"......"

Riv had a hard time understanding his words.

How could somebody have a body full of magic? There was never such a thing when she was in the Royal Capital.

"W-Wait."

"There is no time. Gather magic tools."

Riv's curiosity grew. Philip's sudden visit and cryptic words were all a mystery.

"Magic tools?"

"Take this."

Philip sighed and threw an old leather pouch at her.

"What is this?"

"What you need."

Riv opened the heavy pouch.

Inside were old and rusty objects.

They were tools that had weak magical capabilities. They were magic tools, but they did not hold power.

Philip added.

"This was once the land of wizards. Soon you will understand what I'm talking about. You can easily find tools like these at bargain prices in Elon. Fill them with your magic power."

Riv looked up at Philip, puzzled.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"You don't need to know. This is all you can do right now."

"Why?"

"If you want to correct your fate, do as I say."

"Philip..."

"My advice ends here."

Suddenly, his shadow took on the appearance of a reaper.

It was floating in the air, wearing a torn cloak and holding a giant sickle.

The moment Riv doubted her eyes, the shadow of the reaper evaporated in an instant.

"What is your true identity?"

It wasn't just the shadow of the reaper that disappeared. Philip disappeared as if he had never been there.

"Why?"

Riv couldn't feel any trace of his presence.

Only the old magic tools he had given her remained.

"Sigh."

She had hundreds of questions, and no one to ask them to. Riv began to fill the empty tools with her magic.

As Philip said, this land was overflowing with old magic. It was easy to fill these tools with magic.