4. 🎃Halloween🎃 (with a twist at the beginning)

(Child Statics pov btw)

"Halloween!!!" I screamed in excitement running down the stairs to the living room. "Calm down you don't have your costume on static!" Statics mom said. "But it's Halloween how am I not meant to not be excited!" I said. "We'll quickly get dressed before the candies are all gone!" Mom said. I bolted it upstairs to get my costume on I was going to be dressed as a witch this  year I ran back downstairs when I was was done. "How do I look!" I asked. "Perfect like always." My mom would say. We went out for trick or treating and of course we got a lot of candy. We got back to the house and I quickly stashed my candy under my bed. "And what are you hiding your candy?" My mom asked while being in the door way. "So that sis doesn't eat them!" I said while crossing my arms. Mom began to laugh while leaving. After about an hour she Called me downstairs for dinner. When I saw the food in front of me, I don't know why but I didn't feel anything, nothing..., nothing at all... "hey aren't you gonna eat??" My dad asked. "I'm not hungry.." I said trying to get away from the table. "Ok suit yourself." My dad said. I ran upstairs and sat on my bed and started to listen to music this has been going on for weeks now and they still haven't noticed that I haven't been eating....

(Balloons pov)

I woke up because I heard someone crying. I looked over to see that static was crying in his sleep. "Oh it was you crying" I whispered in a sad tone. I lifted him up and put his head on my shoulder. "I promise no one will hurt you again." I whispered in his ear. He stopped crying after awhile. I kissed his forehead and sat him back down and cuddled him until it was morning. When it was morning static didn't wake up till it was 1 pm in the afternoon, like always. "Morning ballon.." static said while yawning. "Morning darling" I said making static blush. I chuckled a bit at him. "Good morning ladies and gentlemen." Router said as he entered the play place. "Mornin boss" webs and tick said. "Todays a work day so y'all better start working." Router said. All of us nodded at him and went to work. After the day ended webs made static pancakes cause she didn't know if static was eating or not since tv heads can't eat but the current form static is in he can eat and webs didn't want static to starve himself. I went upstairs and waited for static to come upstairs.

(Statics pov)

I went upstairs to find balloons waiting for me. Before I could say anything he said. "So why where you crying in your sleep?" I walked in and sat next to him. "Ok the reason why I was crying was because when I was a kid I wouldn't eat and not eating was the thing that killed me so whenever I think of the fact I haven't ate anything I get a sense of panic and fear." After I said that. Balloons pulled me into a hug. I started crying I didn't care about anything at that moment. I cried for about an hour until i got my senses back and i stopped hugging balloons. I didn't know I was sitting on his lap the entire time but I didn't care. "You okay hun" webs said from the doorway, She seemed worried. "Ya I'll be okay.." I said in a shaky voice.  Once I calmed down balloons picked me up and brought me to the bed and snuggled me to sleep, I fell asleep nuzzled in his chest, He played with my hair while I drifted off to sleep.

(Halloween day)
(Statics pov)

"Halloween once again.." I said as I woke up. I went and brushed my teeth before I headed into my closet to get dressed in my Halloween costume of course I was my most favorite fictional character of them all, sailor moon! I don't think ballons going to dress up, he says he already is in a Halloween costume since he's a clown and all. "EeEk!" I said as balloons put a had on my waist, why was his hand so cold all the time?! "Good morning darling." Balloons said. "Mornin" I said back. "I like your costume, when I was still alive I used to watch sailor moon as-well but only because one of my friends got me addicted to it." Balloons said. "Did you watch the show in order?" I asked. "No I didn't it ended up being to complicated for me." He said. I smirked and left to go to where the rest were, they were all in there costumes getting final touches on. "Hey static!!" Dots said loudly in her Harley Quinn costume. "Hi" I said. Webs was in a Alice costume from Alice in wonderland, tick didn't dress up because he was going to pass out candy to kids, fruit punch was dressed as Nezuko from demon slayer and last but not least router was just coming along for fun, oh and I forgot to mention Emilia was dressed as the day of the dead since half her family is Mexican. All this talking about costumes made me forget about what balloons was doing and before I knew it I was off the floor and in his arms. After that we all went outside including balloons and trick or treated. "Dang I wish me and you had children..." balloons said under his breath. "When we get older" I said. Balloons just stared at me after I said that, almost as if he saw a ghost. He quickly hugged me after that and said. "Of course when we're older, I mean, we're only, what, 18 years old." He said while chuckling. I smiled back at him and hugged him back. After all this we all went home and got ready for bed. Me and balloons fell asleep cuddling. While the rest were lonely like always.

(1035 words)