11. ꥟ s̥ͦe̥ͦr̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦ ꥟

HOLA DORAS! Your girl is back and tbh I didn't think I'd take that short of a break I guess I can't really take a break from writing can I! Anywho I hope you enjoy this wonderful chapter!

(What serin wears)

(What rethyn wears)

(What rethyn wears)

(What the spirit girl wears)

(Also any of the characters that were with router have the same outfits once again)

(Serins pov)

I was heading into my dimension to fix my injuries and thank god none of those bitches got my wings otherwise I'd have to get rethyn involved with everything back at the void and I don't think rethyn likes when he has to see me injured. I eventually saw my house and flew into it I didn't even get a chance to try and hide from my partner before I heard his voice. "SERIN WERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!" Rethyn said while running towards me. "I was so worried!!" He said as he hugged me. I kind of forgot that I was gone for a few weeks and for rethyn that's like a life time, I should probably pay more attention towards him then my revenge. I started to play with his fluffy black and green hair. He wasn't letting go any time soon so I just picked him up and brought him with me to the medics. "OMG, sir what has happened and is rethyn ok!" The nurse asked me. "Rethyn is okay I was just stabbed and tinkered with, you can help right?" I asked. Rethyn was still hugging me as I sat down making him sit on my lap. I think he's fallen asleep.... After awhile I was all good again but my head felt like it was exploding. "You should get some rest sir it will help a lot with your pain." The nurse said as she left the room, leaving me with rethyn. I geuss I should go to sleep but we're would rethyn sleep. "You guys seem pretty close." A person said. I immediately shot my head towards the person. It was a little girl she was sitting in the corner of the room she looked to be a very young spirit she didn't look very developed into her strange form. "What's your name little one..." I asked. "Vince... it's short for vincelyn..." the girl said. "Your new around here aren't you?" I said. She didn't respond for awhile. "No... I've met you before and you've met me...." The little girl said. I was a bit confused by this young little girl she seemed to have both negative and positive energy and currently that negative was starting to grow. "If it's okay may I ask how you know me...." I asked. The little girl met my eyes and I noticed she had a plushie with her. It was a two headed bunny. The same as- NO there's no way a little girl like her is able to do that.... What has router done to those kids... "you were shoved into a war like I was, weren't you?" She said. I didn't respond she already knew the answer. "Your smart..." I said. "Thanks... I try my hardest...." The girl said. "Why do you know me?" The girl asked. "Reasons... a 9 year old shouldn't know...." I said. I put rethyn on the bed and put him to sleep and walked towards the girl and sat down. "Your the only one that can help me..." she said. "With what?" I asked. "Helping my friend." She said. "If this has anything to do with that circle headed demon I'll-." I said. "It's not about him. It's about static y'know the one who's head you shoved in the ground the other day." She said. "What does he want?" I asked. "He's in a deep sleep and it's stressful for everyone else in my house, and sense it's your fault you might aswell help." The girl said. This kid was smart, too smart.... "What do I need to do?" I asked. She seemed to light up. "Ok! So you need to summon my physical body and if you do I promise to bring you router." The girl said. This girl obviously knew about that spell I put on that boy. "I saw you the day I did it you were that girl with the eye head." I said. "Keep guessing." She said. "How about we talk about why you were forced into this war situation just like me." She said. "Ok... so basically it all started happening when my father started giving out these fake rumors about my brother... he doesn't like when I tell his real name so I'll call him by his name now, router was my brother. And when I found out about my younger sister yinthe I got so excited but router got angry at me because of my father forcing me so... he's hated me ever since and never asked my side of the story.... And now I'm getting my fathers revenge on him...." I said. "Your boyfriend is gonna wake up soon if you don't check on him." She said. "Hey he's not my boyfriend!" I whisper shouted. "That might be true but I've been reading your mind for the past day and when I tell you calling some one your partner when you simply just live together is quite fruity." She said as she started to fade away. When she was gone I got up and walked towards rethyn he was moving in his sleep again so I fixed his body so it stopped moving. After doing that I really thought about our relationship and why I cared about him so much I eventually noticed I was blushing so I stopped, do I really like this celestial being, and if so why? After awhile I got in the bed with rethyn and started cuddling him from behind.

(Routers pov)

Dots was sleeping, webs was trying her best not to freak out, balloons was crying, fruit punch was also crying, and split and tick just sat in silence letting there intrusive thoughts into there head. When will this kid wake up. And why is dots asleep? Suddenly dots woke up and sprung up she looked like she was dying. "And yet I don't remember my name afterwards...." She mumbled under her breath and of course I had no clue what she said. She seems pissed and upset about something it was weird....

(1077 words)