Chapter I - PILOT.

{5 years ago.}

[Haruto's pov]

D)

Haru is walking to school with his best friend, Akio. Eventually, Haru and Akio split up, and go on about their day. In his period 1 class, where he sits alone, Haru notices a pair of eyes eyeing him every now and then. The sensation is uncomfortable to Haru, but there's not much he can do to stop it.

H) He turned around in his chair to see who was staring at him so intensely only to see that no one was looking at him. He thought it was no one, so he turned back around in his chair.. little did he know someone indeed was watching him.

[Xavier's pov]

D)

Xavier was. Xavier carefully watched him between the creep of the door and the hallway pillar. He licked his lips fantasizing about Haru. Xavier has had a crush on Haru for quite some time now. He smirked.

X: "One day.. one day I'll make you mine, Haru.. and that day, my beloved.. will be today.~"

He mumbled to himself in the empty hallway. He smirked while walking off.

H)
Haru felt a shiver down his spine. He had goosebumps

H: *In head* "Why did it get cold all of a sudden..?"
It was like that feeling you get when something bad is about to happen to you, but you just don't know what it is.