Chapter - III {The accident}

~A few hours later~

[Xavier's POV]

D)
It was the end of the school day. Everyone was packing up and preparing for their afterschool activities, and to go home. Though... Not EVERYONE. Xavier carefully watched each of the students involved in the lunch incident. Of course, they were all hanging out in a group. Xavier watched and licked his lips in anticipation of what he was going to do to make them pay for their actions.

X: "Heh.."

He deviously snickered to himself.

A few minutes passed by, and everyone split up to go home. Only one of the students remained, having unfinished business at the school to attend to. Xavier smirked as if this was his chance. He pulled up his hood and stealthily made his way over to the girl. She was facing her locker, and slowly saw a shadow get bigger and closer. She didn't think much of it... until it was too late. Xavier pinned her against the locker and smirked at her, looking down.

RP3: "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOI-.."

Xavier interrupted by leaning down and biting her neck hard enough to draw blood. She attempted to let out a scream, but Xavier was two steps ahead of her. He covered her mouth and gripped it shut before she could even react. He sucked a VERY good percentage of her blood. Enough to be fatal.

After he was done, her limp, almost lifeless body fell right into his arms. He threw her on the ground like the litter she was and smirked, wiping the blood off of his chin. He looked at her body and then started to speak.

X: "Hah.. thanks for that. I was getting kind of thirsty anyways..~"

X: "Hope you've learned your lesson.. And your place, bitch. NOBODY fucks with Haru. Your cutesie little friends are next. You stupid fucking good-for-nothing whore."

Xavier tightened the strings on his hoodie and shoved his hands in his pockets. He scurried on his way home with a shit-eating grin on his face.

Akio silently watched the entire thing from behind a tree.

A: *in head* "so.. He's a vampire... that explains some things.

Akio smirked.

A: *in head* I know just who to call for this. But first, I'd need further evidence.

Akio took several images of Xavier and Midori.