Villains Showing Affection HC's

Tricky

"ARE YOU ENJOYING THE SHOW????" would probably be one of the most heard phrases now in your life. Would you expect a psychotic clown to be affectionate, and fawn over you, and coddle you like you were a.. well, fawn. Clingy, cuddly, kissy, and eager to please. Tricky would want nothing more than to keep you happy and safe. Some part of his former self must still be bumbling about in that noggin of his because you could've never thought he could be so sweet. Caring, wholesome, a snugglebug, and willing to drop everything to go on a fluffy date with you must be Hoffnarr shining through. Because sometimes his affection does get a little... twisted. 

Scratched and painted on the walls of his laboratory, half coherent writings of how much he loves you, of how wonderful and precious you are, and how much he NEEDS to protect you, how NO ONE else is allowed to see you. Come to think of it, he's been coming up with reasons to keep you inside a lot more, lately. And when you do go outside, one particular wall gets.. a few more tallies added to it..

But ignoring the concern that raises, He gives you everything you could ask for, and does nearly everything you ask of him. When outside you go to the movies, on picnics, to clubs, and when staying inside he'll always come back with food. His home was originally unsuitable for someone living, but he quickly cleaned it up upon request. Maybe he'll change his ways, maybe one day you'll see a little more "Hoffnarr" in that clown of yours.

Jebediah

In public Jeb acts aloof and cold to everyone. Though a little warmer to you, he is still fairly uncomfortable with most public displays of affection. Believing that others will find him weak or possibly use it against him somehow, he prefers to keep it under wraps. However when alone he is a very romantic man.  Showering you in kisses, especially on your cheeks or forehead. He'd gladly hold you close to him while lightly scratching your head or back. 

Rest assured, illnesses would be a thing of the past. With the power of the keystone fragment, he will always heal you of your injuries. However you wouldn't be coddled. Jebediah knows Nevada is a cruel place, and to prepare you for unfortunate times he'd always make sure you know how to protect yourself. He would personally see fit to you being trained with numerous types of weapons. From little hand knives to any caliber of rifle that didn't immediately break your shoulder from the kick. He would never stop you from venturing into the more dangerous parts of Nevada, but only if he could come with. 

The Auditor

The Auditor is a being like no other. Created for yet not by Nevada, his purpose and biology is an enigma known only to him, The Maker, and The Machine. With a form of Hell inside them, they are cruel and unforgiving. Yet here they are, making sure you- their darling love- is as comfortable and safe as anything can be in Nevada. Auditor has shared many of Nevada's secrets with you. From the formation of S3LF's, to what lies beyond Nowhere, even the purpose of the other 3 Employers, he has whispered them all to you while he held you close to him. 

However the Auditors job is endless, painful, and dreadfully boring. So he is often away for long periods of time, keeping you far away and hidden from the horrors of his work. At least after establishing the AAHW and having the Improbability Drive v3 he messages you near constantly. Even gets a lil upset if you don't respond within a certain amount of time (usually 20 minutes, he's not that clingy). 

On those lucky days when Nevada is calm enough for him to return to you however, he will never let you go. Well until you ask, but then he showers you with gifts. Anything you could ask for, he has a whole agency and can get you anything you want within the hour, after all. He loves to talk to you, about anything and everything. Though it's never very great when the other Employers come down for a visit.

The Sheriff

Being the sweetheart of Sheriff means you are no stranger to all kinds of southernisms. It seems his favorite thing (aside from kissing you) is giving you new nicknames. Sweet, doll, sugar, honey, par'dner, angel, etc etc. By this point you think you've been called every pet name under the sun. He also tries showing off more, commanding the MERC troops harder, and trying to be brave by going further away from the safety of his fortress walls within the industrial sector. 

You of course have told him countless times he doesn't need to prove himself, yet he still wants to for you! Can't deny the good chuckle you get when seeing him hightail it back after a swarm of zeds or bandits see him. Though you always comfort him when he needs it, he always makes sure to comfort you too. He knows what it's like to feel alone in your weakest moments, and he swore to you to never let you feel that way, and god damn has he kept that promise. But surprisingly if there's ever a situation where you are threatened, you could be forgiven thinking his cowardice was all an act. Getting a share of commanding MERC is a plus in the relationship too.

-----------------------------------------------

omg this one is long lol, hope you enjoyed! next will be a SanfxReader :0)